Michaels Richards’ (“Kramer”) racist rant

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Michaels Richards’ (“Kramer”) racist rant

Post by KBL Ed »

Did anyone else see this? I finally saw it last night. When I first heard about the incident, I thought for sure it was another example of P.C. over-reaction. I figured he got heckled, which comedians REALLY hate by the way, they don’t just find heckling mildly annoying, they REALLY HATE hecklers. Anyway, so I figured, maybe Kramer let the n-word slip or something like that, and the PC police got a bee up their butt about it.

But no. Wow, he really lost it. It was really bad and, yes, truly racist. Do you think drugs were involved? I can’t see how else he could have screwed up so royally.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Michaels Richards’ (“Kramer”) racist rant

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

KBL Ed wrote:Did anyone else see this? I finally saw it last night. When I first heard about the incident, I thought for sure it was another example of P.C. over-reaction. I figured he got heckled, which comedians REALLY hate by the way, they don’t just find heckling mildly annoying, they REALLY HATE hecklers. Anyway, so I figured, maybe Kramer let the n-word slip or something like that, and the PC police got a bee up their butt about it.

But no. Wow, he really lost it. It was really bad and, yes, truly racist. Do you think drugs were involved? I can’t see how else he could have screwed up so royally.
It was discussed briefly here:
viewtopic.php?t=13917

He's a disgrace ... how someone can go off like that ... he was probably on crack, literally!
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Seinfield DVD sales more than doubled after the incident.