J-E-T-S

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SkiDork
Site Admin

J-E-T-S

Post by SkiDork »

Not a bad game yesterday. Many lucky breaks fell the Jets way, I guess balancing the books after some unlucky breaks last weekend.

MrsG, where are we watching the game next weekend?
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: J-E-T-S

Post by MrsG »

SkiDork wrote:Not a bad game yesterday. Many lucky breaks fell the Jets way, I guess balancing the books after some unlucky breaks last weekend.

Not sure - but it will have to be someplace that is "kid" friendly - our niece (13) and nephew (10) will be up with us :wink:
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

MrsG wrote:
SkiDork wrote:Not a bad game yesterday. Many lucky breaks fell the Jets way, I guess balancing the books after some unlucky breaks last weekend.

Not sure - but it will have to be someplace that is "kid" friendly - our niece (13) and nephew (10) will be up with us :wink:
OK, I guess by us would be good. I know Ice_Man will be EXTREMELY anxious to watch that one.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

SkiDork wrote:
MrsG wrote:

OK, I guess by us would be good. I know Ice_Man will be EXTREMELY anxious to watch that one.
OMG, not only the adults will be cheering opposite teams, but the kids too - should be good 8) :wink: Gooooooooooo Pats!!!!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Is it the early game or the late one? And, if you want, my house should be available for game watching too.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Bubba wrote:Is it the early game or the late one? And, if you want, my house should be available for game watching too.
Late game.

Party at Bubbas
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SkiDork wrote:
Bubba wrote:Is it the early game or the late one? And, if you want, my house should be available for game watching too.
Late game.

Party at Bubbas
:shock: :shock:

By invitation only....do we have to invite Pats fans? :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

im personally a Steelers fan, atleast of the old team.steel curtin, bradhaw, swan,harris.. mean joe green.. not doin to bad this year! 13-1 GO STEELERS!!
Ski It If You Can!..
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Bubba wrote:
SkiDork wrote:
Late game.

Party at Bubbas

Would you exclude any of these: Mr and MrsG, Shortski? I think we need to remember that it is only a game and that we are all friends.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Talk to me when the J-E-T-S beat a good team. They have to be one of the worst 10-4 teams ever! Flame on...
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

SkiDork wrote:
Late game.

Party at Bubbas
That's late as in 4:00 pm - not a night game 8) 8) 8)
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Cityskier wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Talk to me when the J-E-T-S beat a good team. They have to be one of the worst 10-4 teams ever! Flame on...
I'm no Jets fan, but I think the Pats just got beat by a previously 2-11 team (now 3-11).
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

damn! Thats just what I didn't want to happen.
SkiPutt
Slalom Racer

Post by SkiPutt »

Bubba wrote:
SkiDork wrote:
Late game.

Party at Bubbas

Can we come too? We'll bring food and drink :)
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

spanky wrote:
Cityskier wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm no Jets fan, but I think the Pats just got beat by a previously 2-11 team (now 3-11).

It happens. I'll still take 12-2. I'd rather not go to Pittsburgh, but they have done it before.