Who, Me? Worry!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
I served my time, 1970 to 1978, as a volunteer. What is your excuse?
Oh, man. I had no idea. Wree you stationed in Vietnam? Cambodia? In a ship just off the coast? How much action did you see? How many enemy combatants did you kill before they had a chance to kill you? What was your combat specialty?
WOW! I never thought I'd say this, but you're a real f*** asshole.

Dr. No, have a Merry Christmas and thank you for your service.
Hey, now -- that's just not nice! The man fought and probably nearly died for his country in some overseas hellhole and you inject profanity into the discussion? Why, it's Christmastime, too!

Dr. No, you just pay him no mind. For shame, JibJab. For shame.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

JerseyGuy wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Oh, man. I had no idea. Wree you stationed in Vietnam? Cambodia? In a ship just off the coast? How much action did you see? How many enemy combatants did you kill before they had a chance to kill you? What was your combat specialty?

Hey, now -- that's just not nice! The man fought and probably nearly died for his country in some overseas hellhole and you inject profanity into the discussion? Why, it's Christmastime, too!

You're a real bitter and sarcastic f***. You're probably right up there next to the shameful f*** that boo our troops for serving in the Military. It's because of these men and women that we're able to have this conversation and you have the audacity to question ones service, you're a disgrace.
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

You're a real bitter and sarcastic f***. You're probably right up there next to the shameful f*** that boo our troops for serving in the Military. It's because of these men and women that we're able to have this conversation and you have the audacity to question ones service, you're a disgrace.
Gosh, I had no idea I'd touched a nerve. All I did was ask Dr. No, our local "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" tough-guy proponent, where he saw combat... after he tried the ol' smack down by referring to his own service.

Or could it be that Dr. No has seen about as much "action" as... you? Or me? Who knows?

But I'm hearing, instead, from you. Huh. Interesting.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Action or no action, I voluteered and served during Vietnam. Beyond that, it doesn't much matter does it.

Jiber, you been drinkin early on today? I ain't never seen you break down with the profanity. We usually leave that to the lesser people and libs on the board.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

Dr. NO wrote:Action or no action, I voluteered and served during Vietnam. Beyond that, it doesn't much matter does it.

Jiber, you been drinkin early on today? I ain't never seen you break down with the profanity. We usually leave that to the lesser people and libs on the board.
Dubya "served during Vietnam".
John McCain "served during Vietnam".

Both "volunteered" their service; Dubya through the National Guard, McCain through his choice to attend Annapolis.

"Beyond that", though, I'd say there's a hell of a difference, wouldn't you?

So what IS the Dr. No story? All joking aside, I'm now very curious!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:Action or no action, I voluteered and served during Vietnam. Beyond that, it doesn't much matter does it.

No drinking, I have little tolerance for disrespectful people ... especially those that disrespect active or past Military persons.

You've never seen me curse because I've never seen such disrespect on this board.

As an aside, I hope you both enjoy your Christmas ... even if one of you is an asshole.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

JerseyGuy wrote:

Dubya "served during Vietnam".
John McCain "served during Vietnam".

Both "volunteered" their service; Dubya through the National Guard, McCain through his choice to attend Annapolis.

"Beyond that", though, I'd say there's a hell of a difference, wouldn't you?

So what IS the Dr. No story? All joking aside, I'm now very curious!
Both of them served, albeit differently ... that's more then either of us can say.
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

Post by DMC_Freeride »

Dr. NO wrote:Jiber, you been drinkin early on today? I ain't never seen you break down with the profanity. We usually leave that to the lesser people and libs on the board.
Barb accepted... But totally blown off considering you said it...

I'd rather call someone a f*** Nazi then suggest we kill millions of innocents like you have.. Actualy kinda like the Nazis...
"I asked you nicely to be nice. " - ShitSki

Thats like Hitler asking someone to buy kosher.

And now I am put on the Troll list like Diss was..
DMC_Freeride
Black Carver

Post by DMC_Freeride »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Both of them served, albeit differently ... that's more then either of us can say.
I never served... But there weren't any wars when I was of-age... At least any wars that Reagan officially talked about :)
We never had campus recruitment or anything like that.. I registered for the draft but thats it...
"I asked you nicely to be nice. " - ShitSki

Thats like Hitler asking someone to buy kosher.

And now I am put on the Troll list like Diss was..
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

No drinking, I have little tolerance for disrespectful people ... especially those that disrespect active or past Military persons.

You've never seen me curse because I've never seen such disrespect on this board.

As an aside, I hope you both enjoy your Christmas ... even if one of you is an asshole.
Look, I'm not completely sure, but I think he's referring to ME.

Wow. I need a moment. I'm verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I've give you a topic: "XtremeJibber2001" is neither "xtreme" nor living in "2001". Discuss.

Wait... 9/11 was in 2001. OK, so maybe I got the second part wrong...
2pink1stink
Slalom Racer

Post by 2pink1stink »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
You're a real bitter and sarcastic f***. You're probably right up there next to the shameful f*** that boo our troops for serving in the Military.
That would be me.

And don't forget I do a little cheer everytime I hear another sh*t asswipe american solder is killed. It really does make my day.
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

JerseyGuy wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Yeah, he was stationed in Pol Pot Airforce Base in Cambodia. Lots of USO shows there.

Support troops in Vietnam outnumbered combat troops 8 to 1. Most who served in Vietnam had full stomachs and clean sheets.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
Yeah, he was stationed in Pol Pot Airforce Base in Cambodia. Lots of USO shows there.

Support troops in Vietnam outnumbered combat troops 8 to 1. Most who served in Vietnam had full stomachs and clean sheets.
Isn't that pretty much always the case except for maybe the Marine Corps. (but then no one ever suggested Marines were sane.....)
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Something like 65% of all military are in support or other NON-Combat rolls. This was even true during WW II. With that, Most Army and ALL Marines are trained and prepared to take up combat rolls as necessary.

For me, I was told I would go to Thailand for munitions loading and arming. I trained in Illinois on Minuteman Missiles and was maintenance and a crew chief instructor in Cheyenne WY for 6 years, working on munitions (missile, squibs, gas generators), rocket engines and warheads, the NUKE kind. The rocket engine was to support the newer MIRV warheads (multiple independent re-entry vehicles). About the only action I saw was some Mexican nailed me an broke my nose. Was shot at once, but had no place to hide so hit the ground. But, in 1970-71, it was expected you would go to Nam at some point. I just lucked out and got home based missiles.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Dr Z
Powderhound

Post by Dr Z »

2pink1stink wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
You're a real bitter and sarcastic f***. You're probably right up there next to the shameful f*** that boo our troops for serving in the Military.
That would be me.

And don't forget I do a little cheer everytime I hear another sh*t asswipe american solder is killed. It really does make my day.
I normally stay out of this political quagmire but this one is over the top.

I don't know if you really meant what you said or were just fishing for a rise. Those of us that served and survived can respect your right to express the above but you can bet we wont have your back in a street fight at home. Consider yourself frag meat.

I never fired a shot in anger but I trained guite a few who did, some of which came home in body bags. We didn't all necessairly agree with the politics that put us where we were, but we did believe in doing our duty when called upon. A P.O.S. comment like yours does nothing more than show how immature and terminally stupid you really are.

I'll crawl back in my hole now in case any of the other vets in here want to chime in.

I am - entertainment for the lift line!