Is this eneough to maybe start impeachment hearings????

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
ABushismaDay
Blue Chatterbox

Is this eneough to maybe start impeachment hearings????

Post by ABushismaDay »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to know if in fact BUSh and friends lied to us. This most certainly deserves impeachment hearings. Why is Bush above the law of the land?????

CIA Official Reveals Bush, Cheney, Rice Were Personally Told Iraq Had No WMD in Fall 2002

60 Minutes: CIA Official Reveals Bush, Cheney, Rice Were Personally Told Iraq Had No WMD in Fall 2002
Tonight on 60 Minutes, Tyler Drumheller, the former chief of the CIA’s Europe division, revealed that in the fall of 2002, President Bush, Vice President Cheney, then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and others were told by CIA Director George Tenet that Iraq’s foreign minister — who agreed to act as a spy for the United States — had reported that Iraq had no active weapons of mass destruction program......

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/04/23/60- ... -fall-2002
This bussiness will get out of Hand!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

It is clear that there was conflicting intelligence....so?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I'm kind of curious why this isn't everywhere in the news?
ABushismaDay
Blue Chatterbox

All I'm saying is....

Post by ABushismaDay »

I think there are grounds to start an impeachment hearing. Based on the outcome of those hearings the public would finally know if there are grounds for impeachment or not. At least the question would be put to rest.
This bussiness will get out of Hand!
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: All I'm saying is....

Post by Bubba »

ABushismaDay wrote:I think there are grounds to start an impeachment hearing. Based on the outcome of those hearings the public would finally know if there are grounds for impeachment or not. At least the question would be put to rest.
Call Nancy Pelosi's office.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

Bubba wrote:It is clear that there was conflicting intelligence....so?
It is clear that the intelligence presented to the United States Congress, the United States citizenry, and the United Nations was cherry picked, manipulated and fabricated; it is also clear that those of us who believed the overwhelming credible intelligence at the time it was in question were in fact, as we all insisted, correct.

"Remember 9/11 -- Impeach the Traitor!"
Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

Don't have enough of a majority to get it done, so why bother.
BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

Vinny Vincenzo wrote:Don't have enough of a majority to get it done, so why bother.
To show that United States Constitution is still the bedrock of democracy and freedom.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Shrillery will give it a go and try to get things moving toward Impeachment, but she has no authority in the House. Control in the house may be enough to have hearings, but not enough to gather votes to send to the Senate for Trial. Even if they did have the votes, most are as much a part of it as GW so they ain't going there.

Enjoy the 2 years of grid lock on Capitol Hill and then vote the next a-hole in and bitch about that.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
BadDog
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by BadDog »

Dr. NO wrote: Enjoy the 2 years of grid lock on Capitol Hill and then vote the next a-hole in and bitch about that.
I dunno -- the only people I heard complain during the years 1992-200 were those people who don't get enough sex and are jealous of those who do.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Dr. NO wrote: Enjoy the 2 years of grid lock on Capitol Hill
You say that like it's a bad thing.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:Enjoy the 2 years of grid lock on Capitol Hill
It's not?
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:Enjoy the 2 years of grid lock on Capitol Hill
It's not?

Pessimist View: Gridlock means they can't make my life any more miserable than it already is.

Optimist View: Gridlock means only those things that everyone thinks
is a good idea will get passed. Which will probably make my life more
miserable than it already is anyway but not as bad as it otherwise could be.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Gridlock in Washington is a wonderful thing .

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Vinny Vincenzo
Wanted Poster

Post by Vinny Vincenzo »

BadDog wrote:
Dr. NO wrote: Enjoy the 2 years of grid lock on Capitol Hill and then vote the next a-hole in and bitch about that.
I dunno -- the only people I heard complain during the years 1992-200 were those people who don't get enough sex and are jealous of those who do.
I think Congress can better use their time by repealing all of Bush's and the Republi-nazi's unconstitutional legislation.

Bush is already going down in history as the single most incompetent executive in the history of the office.