That was something

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
yeti
Powderhound

That was something

Post by yeti »

I arrived home a few days ago, ferried an aircraft back from Iraq that is going to be modified. Going back in a few weeks, depending on how the mod goes. Hopefully they will find lots of corrosion.

It was strange to see snow so late (for here) in the season. I see my wife has not posted any news clips I sent her (an airstrike I participated in made Fox News a few weeks back). Such things upset her so I guyess I don't blame her. Besides, that sort of thing, while titillating for some, does not make for entertainment after you see it for yourself.

My point of view has definately changed about a lot of things. LIfe here at some is great - we have it so good.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Happy to hear your back, Yeti!

You're right, we lead great lives and even some of the less fortunate are so far ahead of other people around the World, it's disturbing

Makes me angry to see the millions of dollars being raised for the Presidential race ... think about how much that money could benefit people in other parts of the World.
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

I can't get over how quiet it is here. That and the fact that I have to prepare food myself. Other than that, it is like I never left. Exceedingly weird.

12 more days and I am going back. Another translant for the log book.
Thanks for the mammaries! (.)(.)