Jeb Bush?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Jeb Bush?

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/12/ ... index.html

Reading this article got me to thinking....what do you all think the chances of Jeb Bush running in the net election?

E
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

No idea,,, Im sure W's performance over the next few years will have some impact on that.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

He is smarter, more detail oriented, more of a unifier than his brother. Not as much of a Jesus freak either. That being said, I think someone without the bush name will be the next POTUS.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:He is smarter, more detail oriented, more of a unifier than his brother. Not as much of a Jesus freak either. That being said, I think someone without the bush name will be the next POTUS.
I don't want to politicize this whole tsunami thing..
It makes good sense to send Jeb - he's delt with a few bad natural disasters in Fla....

But it also makes political sense to pair him up with the moderate Colin Powell too...
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

DMC wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:He is smarter, more detail oriented, more of a unifier than his brother. Not as much of a Jesus freak either. That being said, I think someone without the bush name will be the next POTUS.
It makes good sense to send Jeb - he's delt with a few bad natural disasters in Fla....

But it also makes political sense to pair him up with the moderate Colin Powell too...
How could you call Jeb a hardliner?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:
DMC wrote:

There I go again...

I don't consider him a "hardliner" - not at all - but there may be people on the fence who may consider him to be like GWB..

There's going to be a moderate revolution soon - on both sides of the fence.. The sooner each party grooms someone moderate the better off they are...
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

DMC wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:
DMC wrote:

There I go again...

I don't consider him a "hardliner" - not at all - but there may be people on the fence who may consider him to be like GWB..

There's going to be a moderate revolution soon - on both sides of the fence.. The sooner each party grooms someone moderate the better off they are...
Guilt by association.....definitely. Once again, you highlight the incredible ignorance of the populace.

The funny thing is, Jeb emulates CLINTON more than he does W in his approach to politics. Sure, he is more to the right than Bill is, but he is nowhere NEAR GWB on the right.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:Once again, you highlight the incredible ignorance of the populace.
It's my job...

Politics is ALL perception from soundbytes to 90% of the voting public..
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I thought this link was interesting and somewhat relevant.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

How is that at all relevant to this discussion?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:How is that at all relevant to this discussion?
And when has CNN become a reliable news source? :)
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

DMC wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:How is that at all relevant to this discussion?
And when has CNN become a reliable news source? :)
I think that we can all agree that it is a good thing if this horrible natural disaster can diminish terrorist activities in that part of the world.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

tyrolean_skier wrote:I think that we can all agree that it is a good thing if this horrible natural disaster can diminish terrorist activities in that part of the world.
It would be a good thing coming from a bad thing..
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Still don't know what it has to do with Jeb.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

CAPBOY wrote:Still don't know what it has to do with Jeb.
Powell and Jeb went over to check out the Tsunami damage... And score with hot Tai chicks...