Season Pass comparisons

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Season Pass comparisons

Post by Mister Moose »

OK, since no one else volunteered, here it is.

This is information as of 5/25/07, gleaned from the web pages of each resort. If there are any additions or corrections, let me know and I'll add them.

Maybe make it a sticky until fall?

Wasn't there a $549 Okemo option earlier?

Expired early rates in red.

Skiable Vertical means greatest vertical from one lift, that serves blue terrain or steeper.

Larger version here

Last edited by Mister Moose on May 30th, '07, 16:43, edited 5 times in total.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Thank you Mr. Moose for posting that.
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

What an eye opener. $1,200.00 for Stratton and only $599.00 for Okemo.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Snowjob wrote:What an eye opener. $1,200.00 for Stratton and only $599.00 for Okemo.
Okemo cheap pass is gone already....$1050 now.
ImageImageImageImage
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Stormchaser wrote:
Snowjob wrote:What an eye opener. $1,200.00 for Stratton and only $599.00 for Okemo.
Okemo cheap pass is gone already....$1050 now.
And $649 for a pass with 17 blackout days.....amazing what you can charge when you run a mountain well, isn't it???
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

Stormy, why don't those katz have beers nearby in your avatard? :lol:

I mean, playing pong w/out beer?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Anyone know where to get vertical drop of individual lifts at Mt Snow, Sugarbush, Stowe, etc? I'm going to add a column with "skiable vertical", ie what you can actually ski* off one lift, without riding multiple lifts.

*Not the same as the often seen HS "actually ski"
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

That will be a great list when you add that feature.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Snowjob wrote:Stormy, why don't those katz have beers nearby in your avatard? :lol:

I mean, playing pong w/out beer?
Cuz they're sittin on the kegs...
ImageImageImageImage
newpylong
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong »

Mount Sneaux 1700
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

newpylong wrote:Mount Sneaux 1700
That's the published vertical. What's the vertical on the Grand Summit Express? I suspect the published vertical is from the peak down to Carinthia base. That's not repeatable/lapable vertical.
buckethead
Slalom Racer

Post by buckethead »

Mister Moose wrote:
That's the published vertical. What's the vertical on the Grand Summit Express? I suspect the published vertical is from the peak down to Carinthia base. That's not repeatable/lapable vertical.
i'm pretty sure that's the vert of the grand liftline express. that's the figure, i believe, it says at the lift itself. that's a great chair for last laps after northface has closed, but routinely sports the worst lines i've ever seen...since saturday trips to Hunter back when i was in high school.
ETIHKTFTI
Green Skidder

Post by ETIHKTFTI »

newpylong
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong »

The published vertical of the Grand Summit Express and the Summit Local are 1700 feet.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

snowpez wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
i'm pretty sure that's the vert of the grand liftline express. that's the figure, i believe, it says at the lift itself. that's a great chair for last laps after northface has closed, but routinely sports the worst lines i've ever seen...since saturday trips to Hunter back when i was in high school.
Skiernet.com wrote: Although the terrain is great, there isn't quite as much of it as most people think there is. Mount Snow's trail map (and everything else for that matter) boasts a 1700' vertical on a 1900' base elevation with a 3600' summit. But if you want to ski from 3600' you'd better have a parachute, since the actual summit is 3466'. Not sure whether this is due to errant topo maps or Walter Schoenknecht's penchant for bombast; either way it's still a great ski area at 1566' vertical.