Since 1776 nearly one millon have given thier lives....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

newpylong wrote:Troll, ouch...

You're not even worth arguing with. Thanks for turning a seemingly enjoyable thread into this...

And I'm going to lay you out if I ever see you. No Highway Star ski-off required...
The most I can and DO to support our troops is want them the f*** out of Iraq. I guess we can't really do that now unless we want to wave goodbye to our middle east oil resources. Don't worry, I didn't expect you to understand any of that.. I shouldn't have expected you to understand the type of troll I was talking about either.

edit: I thought I would go and put in an edit here too since that seems to get to you so much... :x
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

Get used to "shady" wars for the rest of your life as long as you want to live the American dream...

You probably believe in endless growth too...
Talisman
Black Carver

Post by Talisman »

As young man I got into enough trouble an enlistment in the military seemed like the best alternative at the time. I did live to regret the choice because of the haunting memories like the thwap of high velocity rounds hitting abdomens, screams of unaided wounded and the radomness in which people got killed or horribly maimed.

I don't agree with some of the opinions voiced above including some of Mogulmouse's points, but I am proud of having defended his right to free speech.
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

Talisman wrote: I am proud of having defended his right to free speech.
what are you talking about? :roll:
News flash, what's going on in Iraq doesnt have anything to do with my freedom of speech, which is completely another story...

I guess rather then wanting the troops home, I should support them being there till they're 50... uh huh
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Talisman wrote:As young man I got into enough trouble an enlistment in the military seemed like the best alternative at the time. I did live to regret the choice because of the haunting memories like the thwap of high velocity rounds hitting abdomens, screams of unaided wounded and the radomness in which people got killed or horribly maimed.

I don't agree with some of the opinions voiced above including some of Mogulmouse's points, but I am proud of having defended his right to free speech.
Even though I don't agree with this war, I thank you for your service.
newpylong
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong »

mogulmouse wrote:
News flash, what's going on in Iraq doesnt have anything to do with my freedom of speech, which is completely another story...

I guess rather then wanting the troops home, I should support them being there till they're 50... uh huh
You are confused..... Where did anyone even say they want our troops IN Iraq... we're saying think about them and support them, no matter what shitty job they were given...(you're confusing supporting soldiers to supporting the cause)... The way you are talking, just because this mess doesn't have anything to do with your freedom of speech, support they do not deserve. Whether that's what you really think or not, that is directly the idea one gets from reading what you're saying.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

newpylong wrote:
mogulmouse wrote:

You are confused..... Where did anyone even say they want our troops IN Iraq... we're saying think about them and support them, no matter what shitty job they were given...(you're confusing supporting soldiers to supporting the cause)... The way you are talking, just because this mess doesn't have anything to do with your freedom of speech, support they do not deserve. Whether that's what you really think or not, that is directly the idea one gets from reading what you're saying.
There is no inconsistency in thinking about and supporting our people overseas AND wanting our dumb-sh*t government to get them out of there asap.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

newpylong
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong »

roger that
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

newpylong wrote:The way you are talking, just because this mess doesn't have anything to do with your freedom of speech, support they do not deserve. Whether that's what you really think or not, that is directly the idea one gets from reading what you're saying.
Maybe that's the idea thick heads like you get..
Right.... Wanting them out'a a sh*t war isn't support...

Ok, I hope they're there till the end of time then.... :roll:
newpylong
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong »

So in the mean time f*** them??
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

newpylong wrote:So in the mean time f*** them??
Yes, it's pretty clear that's how you feel... Keep up the great support, wrong or not, right?
newpylong
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong »

You know, you're like talking to a parrot. No matter what you say, all you hear back is an echo...with no more meaning than the first thing that was said.

It only took you two pages to come up with this. Yes, support them whether its wrong or right. What else do they have besides each other and our support? The ultimate support would be getting them out of there, but until that happens they need just as much, if not more from us. This is the last thing I am going to say on this...I have been extremely clear on my stance.
mogulmouse
Powderhound

Post by mogulmouse »

newpylong wrote:You know, you're like talking to a parrot. No matter what you say, all you hear back is an echo...with no more meaning than the first thing that was said.

It only took you two pages to come up with this. Yes, support them whether its wrong or right. What else do they have besides each other and our support? The ultimate support would be getting them out of there, but until that happens they need just as much, if not more from us. This is the last thing I am going to say on this...I have been extremely clear on my stance.
You're warped.... now lets see if that's really the last thing you have to say.