The latest Bushism.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
ABushismaDay
Blue Chatterbox

The latest Bushism.

Post by ABushismaDay »

"You know, I've heard all the rhetoric -- you've heard it, too -- about how this is amnesty. Amnesty means that you've got to pay a price for having been here illegally, and this bill does that,"
This bussiness will get out of Hand!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Well, there ya go, Amnisty! Dump the bill and all the aholes that are pushing it. Freakin Kennedy was on a Spanish talk show in Califonication last week sining in Spanish and telling them "my friends I am with you all the way" and that crap. How about enforce some of the laws you passed you oversized fat a-hole. Why didn't he go down with the car too? Bastid.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

Dr. NO wrote:Well, there ya go, Amnisty! Dump the bill and all the aholes that are pushing it. Freakin Kennedy was on a Spanish talk show in Califonication last week sining in Spanish and telling them "my friends I am with you all the way" and that crap. How about enforce some of the laws you passed you oversized fat a-hole. Why didn't he go down with the car too? Bastid.
Excellent! I assume you're including the entire Bush Administration, correct?

Oh, and Chappaquiddick was nearly forty years ago. Get the hell over it, already.
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters