Preffered Parking Pass/Paid Parking

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

shortski
Site Admin

Preffered Parking Pass/Paid Parking

Post by shortski »

1: Are you planning on doing a Preferred Parking pass for bay one as in past years, if so how much?

2: Are you subcontracting the valet parking/paid parking?

3: Are there plans to expand the paid parking beyond last years bay 1, 2 and part of three towards the Snowden Quad?

4: Will the only parking at KBL on holidays and busy weekends be paid parking, if so how much for day parking?
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Bump for answer, still waiting for a reply.
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

^bump

I really would like to know what's happening.

* Are you continuing the preferred parking program?

* Will I get the usual renewal letter in the mail?

* Is the price going to be similar?
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

^

Can we have some type of update on the parking pass program? Letters have typically been sent out by this time in the past with an explanation of the program.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Nevada West wrote:^

Can we have some type of update on the parking pass program? Letters have typically been sent out by this time in the past with an explanation of the program.
It's being worked on, hopefully we'll have an answer before the end of the early pass sale.
spinmaster wrote:When the Summit lift is shut down on a normally scheduled operating day! We're working on the questions in Ask Killington, including the parking and children's programs.
http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums/vi ... 6&start=10
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage
spinmaster
Bumper

Post by spinmaster »

Programs will be announced in Sept.
cmfrvt
Blue Chatterbox

Post by cmfrvt »

I hate to contradict my own teammate, but I just reviewed the preferred parking program. Next week it will be reviewed and approved, then the Season Pass office will send out renewal letters.

We are running a little behind, last year's letter was sent out the second week in July.

More information will be posted as it is finalized.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

All bitching and moaning aside, you guys are doing a pretty damn good job given the situation. Kudos to you both.

POWDR, OTH.....eh.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

cmfrvt wrote:I hate to contradict my own teammate, but I just reviewed the preferred parking program. Next week it will be reviewed and approved, then the Season Pass office will send out renewal letters.

We are running a little behind, last year's letter was sent out the second week in July.

Any chance of this also applying to the children's programs?
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

spinmaster wrote:Programs will be announced in Sept.
\

cmfrvt wrote:I hate to contradict my own teammate, but I just reviewed the preferred parking program. Next week it will be reviewed and approved, then the Season Pass office will send out renewal letters.

If the decision isn't made prior to the end of the early pass sale then it's moot, and I mean more than just the preferred parking pass. I want to know how extensive will the paid parking at KBL will be, and more to the point will there be free parking at the KBL lot on weekends that is in the first three rows. Don't want to spring for the ski pass then find out it's $10 to park on Sat, Sun and Holiday weeks.
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

shortski wrote:
\

If the decision isn't made prior to the end of the early pass sale then it's moot, and I mean more than just the preferred parking pass. I want to know how extensive will the paid parking at KBL will be, and more to the point will there be free parking at the KBL lot on weekends that is in the first three rows. Don't want to spring for the ski pass then find out it's $10 to park on Sat, Sun and Holiday weeks.
Buy a ski home condo and you won't have to worry about that. Nice cars btw.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

junior wrote:
shortski wrote:
\

Buy a ski home condo and you won't have to worry about that. Nice cars btw.
YES!!!!! We should all buy condos!!!! THAT IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! :lol:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

shortski wrote: If the decision isn't made prior to the end of the early pass sale then it's moot, and I mean more than just the preferred parking pass. I want to know how extensive will the paid parking at KBL will be, and more to the point will there be free parking at the KBL lot on weekends that is in the first three rows. Don't want to spring for the ski pass then find out it's $10 to park on Sat, Sun and Holiday weeks.
Jeez Shortski. You park at Bear unless it's not open. Where am I going to scrounge Long Trails if you start parking at main mountain?

If you look at the demand for $10 parking, there isn't any particular reason to expand it. There were very few times when all the parking spots were sold before noon. The people buying the season parking passes will be the same people who always buy season parking passes. That number is unlikely to change all that much unless they fiddle with the price or dates.
laseranimal
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by laseranimal »

since when has it been announced that its going to be $10 to park at KBL?!?!

:roll:
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

John Muir
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

laseranimal wrote:since when has it been announced that its going to be $10 to park at KBL?!?!

:roll:
There has been paid parking at KBL for the past two years at least.

Option 1: Season Pass for Bay One Parking

Option 2: Valet Parking

Option 3: Paid parking, I believe $10, last half bays two and three towards the Snowden Quad
Cogito, ergo sum

ImageImage