Preffered Parking Pass/Paid Parking

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

JB007
Admin Tremblant-Insider.com

Post by JB007 »

Boy and I thought Tremblant was bad. Man you guys are really getting hosed bigtime. :cry:
Is the lift open yet?
laseranimal
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by laseranimal »

Benny Profane wrote:Ok, Ok, I'll get serious. What's the penalty for being some a-hole yuppie from Long Island who had 5 beers for lunch (at one of your fine mountainside dining establishments, of course), and proceeds to click into his way too big GS skis and mows down a few young children somewhere. All in bounds, of course.
He has to go to the Highway Star ski school cause he obviously doesn't know how to make mandatory GS turns at high speed
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

John Muir
Benny Profane
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Benny Profane »

I guess Mr. Marketing is off for the day. Enjoying Rutland's vibrant nightlife.
Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead.
rogman
Postinator

Post by rogman »

Benny Profane wrote:How 'bout a few bong hits and a hummer in the gondola?
I think the skiers responsibility code makes the rules regarding the latter (or encounters of any sort) quite clear:
* Always stay in control, and be able to stop...
* Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
* Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep out of closed areas.
* You must have the knowledge and ability to ride and unload safely
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Spinmaster, Can you clarify? Is it 1 strike or 3? :wink:

LOL! :lol: :lol:
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

I think it's 2 strikes. Who said 1 or 3? It's always been 2, not 1 and not 3.
Clutch
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Clutch »

junior wrote:I think it's 2 strikes. Who said 1 or 3? It's always been 2, not 1 and not 3.
I think the problem is that unless you get three the term strike is a misnomer. If you only get one, then it really is just an "out". If we're talking about 2 then I'm gonna have to suggest using the soccer system of yellow and red cards where two yellows become a red card and you're ejected.
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

cmfrvt wrote:The number of paid spaces at K1, by pass or valet, is not changing, nor are the dates it will be offered. The price is going up, but by now you figured that out. We will be discussing and finalizing the price tomorrow morning. The renewal letters are teed up and ready to be sent out this week. There is no desire to expand paid parking or reduce free parking.

We are working to finalize ski and snowboard school seasonal programs and pricing. I, too, would like to get these out ASAP. I will get an update tomorrow.
Any update on this issue as today is the Pass Cutoff point?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Clutch wrote:
junior wrote:I think it's 2 strikes. Who said 1 or 3? It's always been 2, not 1 and not 3.
I think the problem is that unless you get three the term strike is a misnomer. If you only get one, then it really is just an "out". If we're talking about 2 then I'm gonna have to suggest using the soccer system of yellow and red cards where two yellows become a red card and you're ejected.
Good point. Very good point, but what if the third strike is a passed ball? Can you ski to first base and beat the throw from the K employee?

Quite the conundrum I believe.
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

Nevada West wrote:
cmfrvt wrote:The number of paid spaces at K1, by pass or valet, is not changing, nor are the dates it will be offered. The price is going up, but by now you figured that out. We will be discussing and finalizing the price tomorrow morning. The renewal letters are teed up and ready to be sent out this week. There is no desire to expand paid parking or reduce free parking.

We are working to finalize ski and snowboard school seasonal programs and pricing. I, too, would like to get these out ASAP. I will get an update tomorrow.
:?: :?: :?:
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

Nevada West wrote:
Nevada West wrote:

:?: :?: :?:
:?: :?: :?: :evil: :evil:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Guess it is still in the mail!
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Dr. NO wrote:Guess it is still in the mail!
Just like the dependent pass issue.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
robrules
Poster Child Poster

Post by robrules »

laseranimal wrote:HS its ALWAYS been that way, nothings really changing except the enforcement

simmer down everyone, I'm sure Tom's not going to come in to a public forum where everyone knows his identity and position and tell us all that we can duck any rope we want and ski any trail we want regardless of its status. That'd be moronic for him to espouse something like that.

Didn't he do that on Tue, Feb 06, 2007?
spinmaster wrote:If you get caught skiing on a closed trail by a patroller, ambassador, office staff - including myself - we will punch your pass or ticket. If you already have a punch in your pass or ticket, then you day is over, and for that matter, maybe your week or season.
Yes, we will be looking for poachers on Ovation, Devil's Fiddle and other areas that are closed. So consider this a friendly reminder of the closed trail policy!
Seems like a clear change in policy to me.
people with the snobords smokes the funystuffs
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

robrules wrote:
laseranimal wrote:HS its ALWAYS been that way, nothings really changing except the enforcement

simmer down everyone, I'm sure Tom's not going to come in to a public forum where everyone knows his identity and position and tell us all that we can duck any rope we want and ski any trail we want regardless of its status. That'd be moronic for him to espouse something like that.

Didn't he do that on Tue, Feb 06, 2007?
spinmaster wrote:If you get caught skiing on a closed trail by a patroller, ambassador, office staff - including myself - we will punch your pass or ticket. If you already have a punch in your pass or ticket, then you day is over, and for that matter, maybe your week or season.
Yes, we will be looking for poachers on Ovation, Devil's Fiddle and other areas that are closed. So consider this a friendly reminder of the closed trail policy!
Seems like a clear change in policy to me.
Say what? In my 25+ years at Killington, they've always pulled passes for a few weeks if you got bagged skiing closed trails. If you suck or mouth off, it's gone on the spot. If you're a familiar face, are skiing well, and are polite to the sled dog while they deliver the lecture, in my experience they always let you go.