Preffered Parking Pass/Paid Parking

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

millerm277
Postaholic

Post by millerm277 »

Geoff wrote:Say what? In my 25+ years at Killington, they've always pulled passes for a few weeks if you got bagged skiing closed trails. If you suck or mouth off, it's gone on the spot. If you're a familiar face, are skiing well, and are polite to the sled dog while they deliver the lecture, in my experience they always let you go.
Agreed, and regardless of what the official policy is, most of the patrollers will turn a blind eye to your actions as long as you aren't doing something idiotic. (Such as skiing out of control, or in an area that is closed for something like snowmaking hoses stretched out across the trail.)
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

Nevada West wrote:
Nevada West wrote:
Nevada West wrote:
cmfrvt wrote:The number of paid spaces at K1, by pass or valet, is not changing, nor are the dates it will be offered. The price is going up, but by now you figured that out. We will be discussing and finalizing the price tomorrow morning. The renewal letters are teed up and ready to be sent out this week. There is no desire to expand paid parking or reduce free parking.

We are working to finalize ski and snowboard school seasonal programs and pricing. I, too, would like to get these out ASAP. I will get an update tomorrow.
Any update on this issue as today is the Pass Cutoff point?
:?: :?: :?:
:?: :?: :?: :evil: :evil:
Again, what is so difficult????
Nevada West
Postaholic

Post by Nevada West »

cmfrvt wrote:The number of paid spaces at K1, by pass or valet, is not changing, nor are the dates it will be offered. The price is going up, but by now you figured that out. We will be discussing and finalizing the price tomorrow morning. The renewal letters are teed up and ready to be sent out this week. There is no desire to expand paid parking or reduce free parking.

We are working to finalize ski and snowboard school seasonal programs and pricing. I, too, would like to get these out ASAP. I will get an update tomorrow.
:?: :?: :?: It has been a month. Mulligan?
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

Now, now... to be completely fair to K-Marketing, Spin did say, initially, that "Programs will be announced in Sept.".

Of course, Dave then directly contradicted him and said everything would be settled earlier.

So Dave's wrong. Or they're just late, but not as late as Spin initially indicated. Or Spin was wrong, and every letter was going to go out early, but Powdr f*** things up again. Or they're misleading the readers of this board again. Or they're both simply wrong, which would be par for the course.

Of course, we all know that Dave and Tom aren't really in charge and it's not their fault and they're doing their very best under trying circumstances and blah blah freakin' blah... so I really, truly hope that my post doesn't hurtsy-wurtsy their widdle feelings.

So... which one's Larry, which one's Curly, and when do they plan to hire Moe?
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

JerseyGuy wrote:Now, now... to be completely fair to K-Marketing, Spin did say, initially, that "Programs will be announced in Sept.".

Of course, Dave then directly contradicted him and said everything would be settled earlier.

So Dave's wrong. Or they're just late, but not as late as Spin initially indicated. Or Spin was wrong, and every letter was going to go out early, but Powdr f*** things up again. Or they're misleading the readers of this board again. Or they're both simply wrong, which would be par for the course.

Of course, we all know that Dave and Tom aren't really in charge and it's not their fault and they're doing their very best under trying circumstances and blah blah freakin' blah... so I really, truly hope that my post doesn't hurtsy-wurtsy their widdle feelings.

Mo is busy at the moment:

JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

junior wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:Now, now... to be completely fair to K-Marketing, Spin did say, initially, that "Programs will be announced in Sept.".

Excellent! He'll be available to start at Killington on October 1!
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

JerseyGuy wrote:
junior wrote:

Excellent! He'll be available to start at Killington on October 1!
You mean 31st. You're welcome.

Where in Jesrey are ya dude?
Killington Koyote
Black Carver

Post by Killington Koyote »

Letter came in the mail today, Bay 1 $275 Holy sh*t!!

May be walking this year.
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Killington Koyote wrote:Letter came in the mail today, Bay 1 $275 Holy sh*t!!

May be walking this year.
There's a secret.... A little less convenient than B1 but doesn't cost 275.

PM me for details.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
nancie2k
Slalom Racer

Post by nancie2k »

what was it before?
it is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it :)
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

I think $200.00 last year, and one year I'm pretty sure it was $100.00 Sure is close to the slopes.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

nancie2k wrote:what was it before?
Last season was $245 or $255, somewhere around there. Another $25 or $30 isn't going to break ya if you already planned on buying one. I should talk to the race crew bosses and see where they park and just follow them. I am there early enough for crew not to care. Of course when R is skiing, I NEED that pass.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Dr. NO wrote:
Last season was $245 or $255, somewhere around there. Another $25 or $30 isn't going to break ya if you already planned on buying one. I should talk to the race crew bosses and see where they park and just follow them. I am there early enough for crew not to care. Of course when R is skiing, I NEED that pass.
They should rename the 'preferred parking pass' the 'sleep late pass'.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Mister Moose wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
They should rename the 'preferred parking pass' the 'sleep late pass'.
Could name it after the ski house, CRACK O NOON PASS!
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

hooklineandsinkersuckers!
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.