Preffered Parking Pass/Paid Parking

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Dr. NO wrote:
nancie2k wrote:what was it before?
Last season was $245 or $255, somewhere around there. Another $25 or $30 isn't going to break ya if you already planned on buying one. I should talk to the race crew bosses and see where they park and just follow them. I am there early enough for crew not to care. Of course when R is skiing, I NEED that pass.
Last year was $239.00.

I just got the renewal in the mail today. It went up $40.00 to $279.00 plus tax.
laseranimal
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by laseranimal »

Is Killington going to have the same number of preferred parkers or are they just going to sell fewer spaces at higher margins? I think I saw some decidedly low end cars in that lot last year, I would really like to see more H3's and Range Rovers this year because I don't want to park next to the dirty run down cars.

Whats the penalty for parking in closed bays?

are the parking spaces going to be painted? The dirt is really starting to show its age you know.

Will I be able to park in Bay one before/after the scheduled opening/closing dates or will there be an extra charge?

What about Pico? Is my preferred parking pass good there on days that Killington is closed?

Will there be valets to help me carry my skis to the lifts?

I'd really like some answers to these questions before I can fully commit to a season parking pass :D
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

John Muir
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

What's it cost to park in the drop off area? How about the small lot by the superstar deck? What about a pass to pull my Humvee up to the skate rink at KBL?
laseranimal

Post by laseranimal »

Mister Moose wrote:What's it cost to park in the drop off area? How about the small lot by the superstar deck? What about a pass to pull my Humvee up to the skate rink at KBL?
just pull up in one of these bad boys, there's NOBODY who's gonna mess with you

I just found one for sale in FLA for $20,000. Thats almost a worthwhile price for getting to park wherever the @$!&* I want(bet with one of those I could ski where I wanted too)
:D
Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

John Muir
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

laseranimal wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:What's it cost to park in the drop off area? How about the small lot by the superstar deck? What about a pass to pull my Humvee up to the skate rink at KBL?

I just found one for sale in FLA for $20,000. Thats almost a worthwhile price for getting to park wherever the @$!&* I want(bet with one of those I could ski where I wanted too)
While not a tank, I saw a dad and his 2 sons traveling through Virginia in a British troop carrier. It even had a fau machine gun on the front which was attached to a propane tank. He could pull the trigger and it sent out rapid fire bursts of burning gas. Pretty cool looking, but on a hot summer day, not my idea of a great ride.

I think the tank cannon might create a little problem traveling down the highway. Of course nobody would get in your way.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
laseranimal

Post by laseranimal »

Dr. NO wrote:
laseranimal wrote:

While not a tank, I saw a dad and his 2 sons traveling through Virginia in a British troop carrier. It even had a fau machine gun on the front which was attached to a propane tank. He could pull the trigger and it sent out rapid fire bursts of burning gas. Pretty cool looking, but on a hot summer day, not my idea of a great ride.

I think the tank cannon might create a little problem traveling down the highway. Of course nobody would get in your way.
I'd put a red flag on it and call it good, probably better to keep it up near K

can't imagine the gas mileage on one of those beasts though :shock:

Although in addition to parking wherever you wanted you'd never have to wait for your driveway to get plowed on a Pow day

John Muir
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

You guys are funny. Thanks for the laugh.
JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

junior wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:
junior wrote:
JerseyGuy wrote:Now, now... to be completely fair to K-Marketing, Spin did say, initially, that "Programs will be announced in Sept.".

Of course, Dave then directly contradicted him and said everything would be settled earlier.

So Dave's wrong. Or they're just late, but not as late as Spin initially indicated. Or Spin was wrong, and every letter was going to go out early, but Powdr f*** things up again. Or they're misleading the readers of this board again. Or they're both simply wrong, which would be par for the course.

Of course, we all know that Dave and Tom aren't really in charge and it's not their fault and they're doing their very best under trying circumstances and blah blah freakin' blah... so I really, truly hope that my post doesn't hurtsy-wurtsy their widdle feelings.

So... which one's Larry, which one's Curly, and when do they plan to hire Moe?
Mo is busy at the moment:

Excellent! He'll be available to start at Killington on October 1!
You mean 31st. You're welcome.

Where in Jesrey are ya dude?
Close enough to Philly to be used to watching other sports come October 1st! Oh, well...
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
lilywhite
Double Diamond Skidder

ummm...

Post by lilywhite »

ummmm...
What is "the Summit Lift Chair"????

not a name regulars know...
shortski wrote:
Nevada West wrote:^

Can we have some type of update on the parking pass program? Letters have typically been sent out by this time in the past with an explanation of the program.
It's being worked on, hopefully we'll have an answer before the end of the early pass sale.
spinmaster wrote:When the Summit lift is shut down on a normally scheduled operating day! We're working on the questions in Ask Killington, including the parking and children's programs.
http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums/vi ... 6&start=10
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: ummm...

Post by tyrolean_skier »

lilywhite wrote:ummmm...
What is "the Summit Lift Chair"????

not a name regulars know...
shortski wrote:
Nevada West wrote:^

Can we have some type of update on the parking pass program? Letters have typically been sent out by this time in the past with an explanation of the program.
It's being worked on, hopefully we'll have an answer before the end of the early pass sale.
spinmaster wrote:When the Summit lift is shut down on a normally scheduled operating day! We're working on the questions in Ask Killington, including the parking and children's programs.
http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums/vi ... 6&start=10
Lily I think they mean the Summit chair at Pico.
Finn
Postaholic

Post by Finn »

Actually it woild good if all those big SUV's packed in a lower lot as they often take up too many spaces
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

finn wrote:Actually it woild good if all those big SUV's packed in a lower lot as they often take up too many spaces
"Parked" with a Boston accent?
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

thats a wicked pissah...
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
Finn
Postaholic

PPPass

Post by Finn »

Paid for the pass, they cashed the check but for the pass, they cashed the check but know pass pass, they cashed the check but know pass yet.
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

Finn - You've been throwing down a few cold ones?
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!