NAS?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

NAS?

Post by Dr. NO »

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... ode=36EF-1

Interesting things going on behind closed doors.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Gotta admit that I find it very, very hard to believe that a President like George Bush would do anything to undermine the sovereignty of the United States.

Sounds like so much scaremongering.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

JerseyGuy
Postinator

Post by JerseyGuy »

For God's sake, stop getting your so-called "news" from Newsmax.com!

Christ Almighty. Only the right-wing nut-job 29-percenters take this stuff seriously.

The one single "expert" repeatedly quoted in the article is Dr. Jerome Corsi, a candidate for the "Constitution Party's" 2008 presidential nomination and the co-author of the anti-Kerry screed "Unfit for Command"... so you know HE'S a reliable, honest, unbiased source. He also wrote a glowing, laudatory book about the "Minutemen" movement to secure America's borders by relying on ignorant white hicks with guns driving pickup trucks back and forth across the border.

Then again, I have to remember that this is a Dr. No post. Not exactly the height of informed intellectual discourse, here...
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

JerseyGuy wrote:For God's sake, stop getting your so-called "news" from Newsmax.com!

Christ Almighty. Only the right-wing nut-job 29-percenters take this stuff seriously.

The one single "expert" repeatedly quoted in the article is Dr. Jerome Corsi, a candidate for the "Constitution Party's" 2008 presidential nomination and the co-author of the anti-Kerry screed "Unfit for Command"... so you know HE'S a reliable, honest, unbiased source. He also wrote a glowing, laudatory book about the "Minutemen" movement to secure America's borders by relying on ignorant white hicks with guns driving pickup trucks back and forth across the border.

Then again, I have to remember that this is a Dr. No post. Not exactly the height of informed intellectual discourse, here...
My how people over react. Did I say I believed this or was doing anything pro or con? No, you just jumped in feet first and all over it. Maybe you should calm down and take things a little lighter and easier.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?