U.S. troops battle Iraqi police?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
RENO
Whipping Post

U.S. troops battle Iraqi police?

Post by RENO »

This is why we should get outta of that shithole asap! Can you imagine being the soldiers and trying to figure out who the hell is the bad guys? My buddy was in Iraq for almost 2 years and saw some horrific stuff including sh*t like this. Many times at checkpoints they found scumbags hiding in vehicles of people that were supposed to be on our side...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070713/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I agree we should pull out sometime soon, but I can't fathom the carnage that will occur as we're pulling out.
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I agree we should pull out sometime soon, but I can't fathom the carnage that will occur as we're pulling out.
The 101st Keyboard Cavelry still going strong, I see.
Ron Paul 2012
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

St. Jerry wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I agree we should pull out sometime soon, but I can't fathom the carnage that will occur as we're pulling out.
The 101st Keyboard Cavelry still going strong, I see.
Ugh, yea?
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Re: U.S. troops battle Iraqi police?

Post by CAPBOY »

RENO wrote:This is why we should get outta of that shithole asap! Can you imagine being the soldiers and trying to figure out who the hell is the bad guys? My buddy was in Iraq for almost 2 years and saw some horrific stuff including sh*t like this. Many times at checkpoints they found scumbags hiding in vehicles of people that were supposed to be on our side...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070713/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq
It's something for sure. We disenfranchised all the sunnis almost 5 years ago. Now that thay will take anyone crazy enough to put on the Blues, why would anyone be surprised? But what is our side? Sunnis? Shias? Kurds?