Skocked? I'm not!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Skocked? I'm not!

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Leave it to Hillary's wishes and she'll be removing Democratically elected PM's left and right. While you're at it, Hil, why not just convince the PM to join with Iran instead of the US, because that's the slippery slope you're going down!
Sen. Clinton urges Iraqi PM Maliki be replaced
Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:14 PM EDT140

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton on Wednesday urged Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki be replaced because he was unable to resolve differences between warring political factions.

She echoed a call made on Monday by the chairman of the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, Democrat Carl Levin of Michigan, for Maliki to go because he was not making any headway in bridging the rifts.

"Iraqi leaders have not met their own political benchmarks to share power, modify the de-Baathification laws, pass an oil law, schedule provincial elections, and amend their constitution," Clinton, a senator from New York, said in a statement.

"I share Senator Levin's hope that the Iraqi parliament will replace Prime Minister Maliki with a less divisive and more unifying figure when it returns in a few weeks," she said.

Her statement came hours after U.S. President George W. Bush offered renewed support for Maliki but acknowledged mistakes had been made during the more than four-year war and that many were frustrated by the lack of progress on political goals by Iraqi leaders.
Maybe Hillary would like to remove herself? Especially seeing how dismal the democratically controlled congress is being run, 18% approval rating, lower than GWB! Nancy and her 100 hours my a$$.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

I guess you would have to assume that he WAS democratically elected for your theory to hold true. I think there are a few Sunni's that would contend that he was NOT.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

CAPBOY wrote:I guess you would have to assume that he WAS democratically elected for your theory to hold true. I think there are a few Sunni's that would contend that he was NOT.
Just like a few Democrat's would contend that GWB was NOT.

Process ain't perfect, but I'm willing to bet the majority of voters in Iraq prefer this process over the old.
millerm277
Postaholic

Post by millerm277 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Process ain't perfect, but I'm willing to bet the majority of voters in Iraq prefer this process over the old.
I'm willing to bet that the majority of Iraqi's don't f***ing care at this point, and are a bit more concerned with making sure they don't get blown up, and are trying to get themselves food, water and electricity.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

millerm277 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Process ain't perfect, but I'm willing to bet the majority of voters in Iraq prefer this process over the old.
I'm willing to bet that the majority of Iraqi's don't f***ing care at this point, and are a bit more concerned with making sure they don't get blown up, and are trying to get themselves food, water and electricity.
Kind of like student counsel in junior high. Without the explosives.
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Re: Skocked? I'm not!

Post by G-smashed »

[quote="XtremeJibber2001"]Leave it to Hillary's wishes and she'll be removing Democratically elected PM's left and right. While you're at it, Hil, why not just convince the PM to join with Iran instead of the US, because that's the slippery slope you're going down!

Why don't you do us all a favor and stick your little needle dick in a socket! Even better go get in another bar fight. You're the dumbest f*** on this board. Should I hang up now and wait for you to call the R.N.C. for a response?
[/b]

Don't Deer Valley Killington!
http://www.myeloma.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ffrf.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.keithrichards.com/
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

G-smashed wrote:Why don't you do us all a favor and stick your little needle dick in a socket! Even better go get in another bar fight. You're the dumbest f*** on this board. Should I hang up now and wait for you to call the R.N.C. for a response?
I'm dumb because ... why? Oh, right, because I have a different opinion than you do!

I'm not a Republican ...

Both Miller and I have valid responses and opinions, not sure why you can't see that. Unfortunately, neither of us have any data to substantiate our opinions.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I'm not a Republican ...
We always new THAT, but you do remember you were touting that you were a rep/cons. Right???????

Thing is, you figured out what you are not, do you know what you are?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

CAPBOY wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I'm not a Republican ...
We always new THAT, but you do remember you were touting that you were a rep/cons. Right???????

Yea, I remember.

Hmm ... not really.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

CAPBOY wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I'm not a Republican ...

He doesn't have a freakin clue as to who he is or even what he is. I've never seen such a confused flip-flopper in my life.

First he's a dem. Then he's a rebublican. Then he's a conservative. Then he's a liberal.

First he's posting here. Then he's leaving. Then he leaves. Then he posts again. Then he announces he's leaving. Then he's posting again.

He is one confused little man. You can't take anything he says seriously because he will be saying something completely opposite 5 minutes later. Not a damn thing he says can be taken seriously.

Bottom line Cappy, he's exactly what everyone thinks he is, you and I included.

How's your little girl doing? What a little cutie.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I'm not a Republican ...

He doesn't have a freakin clue as to who he is or even what he is. I've never seen such a confused flip-flopper in my life.

First he's a dem. Then he's a rebublican. Then he's a conservative. Then he's a liberal.

First he's posting here. Then he's leaving. Then he leaves. Then he posts again. Then he announces he's leaving. Then he's posting again.

He is one confused little man. You can't take anything he says seriously because he will be saying something completely opposite 5 minutes later. Not a damn thing he says can be taken seriously.

Wow, you know me enough to identify me on the side of the road with my family! You must know me pretty well to do that, maybe you were looking for me ... kinda stalkerish don't you think?

I've never been a Democrat or a Liberal. If you participated even once in this forum other than to be a troll you'd know that.

A little man that you couldn't possibly come up and introduce yourself to when you saw me in Avalon? If I'm so little, what's the problem?

Like I said, dude. You're full of crap, all talk no action. You make threats and then hide behind your lawyers, you're worse than Dis.

She's doing great ... hows that wife and kids doing ... or should I say lack thereof? Must be down right depressing living life alone, Bruce.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I'm not a Republican ...

Wow, you know me enough to identify me on the side of the road with my family! You must know me pretty well to do that, maybe you were looking for me ... kinda stalkerish don't you think?

I've never been a Democrat or a Liberal. If you participated even once in this forum other than to be a troll you'd know that.

A little man that you couldn't possibly come up and introduce yourself to when you saw me in Avalon? If I'm so little, what's the problem?

Like I said, dude. You're full of crap, all talk no action. You make threats and then hide behind your lawyers, you're worse than Dis.

She's doing great ... hows that wife and kids doing ... or should I say lack thereof? Must be down right depressing living life alone, Bruce.
Jesus H man, in addition to all your other wonderful attributes, you can't read either. Nice.

Cappy's got you pegged the same way everyone else does, Eric.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I'm not a Republican ...

Jesus H man, in addition to all your other wonderful attributes, you can't read either. Nice.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
CAPBOY wrote: We always new THAT, but you do remember you were touting that you were a rep/cons. Right???????

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Haha. Good one. Did you think that up all on your own, or did your mommy help you?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:Haha. Good one. Did you think that up all on your own, or did your mommy help you?
Nah, found those bottles in your car ... maybe you and Vinny were sharing some breast milk the other day down in Avalon?