Skocked? I'm not!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
junior
Signature Poster

Re: Skocked? I'm not!

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:Haha. Good one. Did you think that up all on your own, or did your mommy help you?
Nah, found those bottles in your car ... maybe you and Vinny were sharing some breast milk the other day down in Avalon?
I have 3 kids moron. Non of them are still using bottles. Let me know when you actually get laid and have a chance at having kids young man.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:Haha. Good one. Did you think that up all on your own, or did your mommy help you?
Nah, found those bottles in your car ... maybe you and Vinny were sharing some breast milk the other day down in Avalon?
I have 3 kids moron. Non of them are still using bottles. Let me know when you actually get laid and have a chance at having kids young man.
I feel sorry for them ... wonder if you'd attack me in front of your kids?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I feel sorry for them ... wonder if you'd attack me in front of your kids?
It would prolly be my kids who attack you. Then it would be a fair fight. I understand how well you and your buddies do in fights. How's your friends head doing? How's your face doing? Ever win those lawsuits?

And if it matters, I don't like to fight, unless of course I'm on the ice. That's another story. Maybe if you picked less fights, you'd get beaten up less as well. How's the Philly PD treain' ya?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:It would prolly be my kids who attack you. Then it would be a fair fight. I understand how well you and your buddies do in fights. How's your friends head doing? How's your face doing? Ever win those lawsuits?

And if it matters, I don't like to fight, unless of course I'm on the ice. That's another story. Maybe if you picked less fights, you'd get beaten up less as well. How's the Philly PD treain' ya?
Really? What a father you must be!

Head is fine, my face was never touched.

If it matters, I've gotten in more fights than anyone else I know. I've been beat-up, chewed-up, and spit out. Like I've said time and time again, I hold my own and I don't need any buddies to do any fighting for me.

I don't pick any physical fights with anyone on this board, the only people that want to physically harm me are the ones that just can't possibly fathom that I have a different opinion than them or made them look like an ass. There has never been a time I expressed the urge nor intent to physically harm anyone, you on the other hand threatened me and you included Vinny in your threat. I'll act accordingly to defend myself as I'm sure I'll run into you again.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:It would prolly be my kids who attack you. Then it would be a fair fight. I understand how well you and your buddies do in fights. How's your friends head doing? How's your face doing? Ever win those lawsuits?

Really? What a father you must be!

Head is fine, my face was never touched.

If it matters, I've gotten in more fights than anyone else I know. I've been beat-up, chewed-up, and spit out. Like I've said time and time again, I hold my own and I don't need any buddies to do any fighting for me.

I don't pick any physical fights with anyone on this board, the only people that want to physically harm me are the ones that just can't possibly fathom that I have a different opinion than them or made them look like an ass. There has never been a time I expressed the urge nor intent to physically harm anyone, you on the other hand threatened me and you included Vinny in your threat. I'll act accordingly to defend myself as I'm sure I'll run into you again.
Vinny has nothing to do with this except that he views you the same way I do and Cappy does and pretty much everyone else on this board does.

And answer me this. If you don't ever pick fights, why are you always getting into them? If you never pick fights, why are you always getting beat-up, chewed-up, and spit out.

Maybe you should fight less. Why would you want to fight at all? You say you can hold your own, yet you also say that you are constantly beat up.

And if you never start or pick the fight, do random strangers just see you for the first time and start throwing punches?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:Vinny has nothing to do with this except that he views you the same way I do and Cappy does and pretty much everyone else on this board does.

And answer me this. If you don't ever pick fights, why are you always getting into them? If you never pick fights, why are you always getting beat-up, chewed-up, and spit out.

Maybe you should fight less. Why would you want to fight at all? You say you can hold your own, yet you also say that you are constantly beat up.

And if you never start or pick the fight, do random strangers just see you for the first time and start throwing punches?
Since you said that Vinny or yourself would physically attack me, Vinny is in this as much as you. I highly doubt Cappy is interested in causing physical harm to me. Several others are also not interested, but I'm sure they welcome you volunteering them.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, junior. Think real hard.

I don't want to fight at all, but when someone threatens me, I don't really have a choice do I? Seems like you're baking off now that I didn't go run home to mommy. Obviously, some of the people that I got in fights with were bigger than me ...

They have before, just like you were planning on doing the same. We know you're all talk, stop the tough guy act because it's not fooling anyone.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:Vinny has nothing to do with this except that he views you the same way I do and Cappy does and pretty much everyone else on this board does.

Since you said that Vinny or yourself would physically attack me, Vinny is in this as much as you. I highly doubt Cappy is interested in causing physical harm to me. Several others are also not interested, but I'm sure they welcome you volunteering them.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, junior. Think real hard.

I don't want to fight at all, but when someone threatens me, I don't really have a choice do I? Seems like you're baking off now that I didn't go run home to mommy. Obviously, some of the people that I got in fights with were bigger than me ...

They have before, just like you were planning on doing the same. We know you're all talk, stop the tough guy act because it's not fooling anyone.
You're nuts little man. Only a pussy would post a pm. Is it any wonder that you constantly get beat up because you pick fights all the time.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

junior wrote:Bottom line Cappy, he's exactly what everyone thinks he is, you and I included.

How's your little girl doing? What a little cutie.
Well, I don't necessarily agree with you, I actully like the guy, but I'm amuzed by the circumstances he puts himself in and enjoy taking him down the road even though or should I say especially because I know what the outcome will be. But as Brock will tell you, that's what us passive aggressives do. He'll be OK one day...you have to admire his resiliance; it takes a lotto take the sh*t that gets dished out here and keep coming back. But remember, he went to Drexall, not Penn.

As for the kid, we went Jet skiing last weekend in lake George, she wamts to ski, golf, and kiss the boys (I'm f ucked). She's cute as ever and Brock will be posting pictures ASAP.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

CAPBOY wrote:But remember, he went to Drexall, not Penn.
UPenn Wharton is later ... got my GMAT book already :D :lol: Thanks, buddy!
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
CAPBOY wrote:But remember, he went to Drexall, not Penn.
UPenn Wharton is later ... got my GMAT book already :D :lol: Thanks, buddy!
My intern this summer is in his last year at wharton.

Some advice for you: Do more than get a GMAT book.

Some interaction with the outside world aside from the box in front of you, and looking beyond the information medium that is force feeding you their scripts to sell shaving cream and antiperspirant in order to develop your opinion will help you get in.