XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Mets

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

That is all!
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Reading issues again Jibberjabber? Do you even know what forum you're posting in? And to keep it topic related, where are your little philles know as opposed to the Mets? Haha.
Last edited by junior on Sep 5th, '07, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:Reading issues again Jibberjabber? Do you even know what forum your posting in? And to keep it topic related, where are your little philles know as opposed to the Mets? Haha.
Maybe I should threaten you and your family because you made fun of my beloved Phillies, that would really make me a man, wouldn't it? You should be every kids idol, Junior.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:Reading issues again Jibberjabber? Do you even know what forum your posting in? And to keep it topic related, where are your little philles know as opposed to the Mets? Haha.
Maybe I should threaten you and your family because you made fun of my beloved Phillies, that would really make me a man, wouldn't it? You should be every kids idol, Junior.
Seeing as how you get beaten up on a regular basis, maybe you shouldn't threaten anybody anymore.

Now, about those Mets?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Seeing as how you get beaten up on a regular basis, maybe you shouldn't threaten anybody anymore.

Now, about those Mets?
Just because you get beat up doesn't mean the other person walks away OK, you know that right?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Now, about those Mets?
Just because you get beat up doesn't mean the other person walks away OK, you know that right?
No, it just means that you get beat up alot. That would stop if you stopped picking fights with everyone. Getting beat up on a regular basis must be fun for you if you provoke it all the time. Me, I just don't pick fights, so I don't get in any. You are truly an idiot.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Now, about those Mets?
No, it just means that you get beat up alot. That would stop if you stopped picking fights with everyone. Getting beat up on a regular basis must be fun for you if you provoke it all the time. Me, I just don't pick fights, so I don't get in any. You are truly an idiot.
You threatened me and possibly my family, I'm not picking any fight.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: Maybe I should threaten you and your family because you made fun of my beloved Phillies, that would really make me a man, wouldn't it? You should be every kids idol, Junior.

Now, about those Mets?
You threatened me and possibly my family, I'm not picking any fight.
Now I know why you get into so many fights and always get beat up. You not only can't read, you can't comprehend either. I thought you went to college, or were you too busy getting beat up to attend classes?
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Where is Doug?
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Back to the original post before the flame war --> Mets got back what they lost when they visited Philadelphia. It was a small bump in the road.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

tyrolean_skier wrote:Back to the original post before the flame war --> Mets got back what they lost when they visited Philadelphia. It was a small bump in the road.
Mets are gonna be fine. Phillies will not. Typical philly team, get the hopes up, then crush the fans with heartbreak. Tsk..tsk.....
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

the yankees suck...
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

johnny the jibber wrote:the yankees suck...
Dang JTJ, after spending the entire summer isolated on an island you have such a mellow way with words these days.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Dr. NO wrote:
johnny the jibber wrote:the yankees suck...
Dang JTJ, after spending the entire summer isolated on an island you have such a mellow way with words these days.
At least it's original.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

junior wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:Back to the original post before the flame war --> Mets got back what they lost when they visited Philadelphia. It was a small bump in the road.
Mets are gonna be fine. Phillies will not. Typical philly team, get the hopes up, then crush the fans with heartbreak. Tsk..tsk.....
yea.... so.... nothing new but we are still fans of our teams even if they do suck

Proud to be a fan of the ONLY team with over 10,000 losses yea go ahead Junior try and top that lol