Ski Shares Available - WE ROCK!

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
VTskier1000
Beginner On Rentals

Ski Shares Available - WE ROCK!

Post by VTskier1000 »

We are looking to find some good humored, fun loving, overactive and hyper people to join our ski house. We have all levels of skiers & riders (college educated in 20s and 30s) that prefer to look at their future by looking into the bottom of a Budweiser beer bottle. The house located just off the access road, which means we are only 5 minutes away from the ski lifts and we are close enough to the Pickle Barrel Bar that they will pick us up and drop us off at the end of the night. The house probably won’t sleep more than 20 – 30 on a busy holiday weekend. There are 5 bedrooms, 2 baths lounge with 2 TVs to watch all the games, kitchen, sauna, and outdoor hot tub. We ALWAYS get most out of the weekend by drinking excessively and taking diet pills…we sometimes partake in the use of illegal drugs. No wimps here! Only when it snows do we ever make it to the mountain for early lifts, otherwise we make it around lunchtime. We generally hang out together and get really F__KED up at the bars and then drink until the sun rises. We also play lots of practical jokes on each other, but nothing in bad taste. Additionally, our house is all about the Killington way...whether it is skiing/snowboarding, after hours parties, events, and all the craziness that goes with winter resort living! Plus, we do other year around events. All house members are encouraged to participate in these events and parties. Bottom line, I promise you will have FUN, ski/ride hard, and get wasted!!!

Full shares are $1500 and Half Shares are about $900 each depending on the final number of people.

Email me at vtskier1000@yahoo.com for further info and a link to our website.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Sounds like a great place. Would like to check out your parties..
Where is Happy Hour ?
Killington Koyote
Black Carver

Post by Killington Koyote »

im already committed with my family in afamily ski house. how much to visit, sounds like a place i can fit into.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Do they still rock?
Where is Happy Hour ?
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »