Looking for a $20 a nite place to stay

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
SkiDork
Site Admin

Re: reply

Post by SkiDork »

SuzyQ wrote:I'm a season pass holder, so every weekend sat-sun night, I'll probably end up at trl
lemme see, figure 20 weekends x64 = $1280 (plus tax and grat)

You might be able to find a full share for that (maybe) and you'd get more than 20 weekends. Figure a bit more, with utilities.

its pretty close, though.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

I don't like to put down a lot of money at once. One time I was in a ski house and had a room mate from hell and I don't want that to happen again. Everybody is so happy to take your money all at once - then change their tune once they have your money
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

SuzyQ wrote:I don't like to put down a lot of money at once. One time I was in a ski house and had a room mate from hell and I don't want that to happen again. Everybody is so happy to take your money all at once - then change their tune once they have your money
Interesting. I guess it helps to know the folks at the house you're going into.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

the roommate from hell was the one running the house and was real nice at first, but then once she had my money, the rules changed. I'll never do that again. Suddenly you could not come up during the week, after she said you could. She would blow dry her hair in the same room that I was sleeping in instead of doing it in the bathroom at like 6am, then she brings her huge dog in the bedroom with out even asking me do I like dogs. etc
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

SuzyQ wrote:the roommate from hell was the one running the house and was real nice at first, but then once she had my money, the rules changed. I'll never do that again. Suddenly you could not come up during the week, after she said you could. She would blow dry her hair in the same room that I was sleeping in instead of doing it in the bathroom at like 6am, then she brings her huge dog in the bedroom with out even asking me do I like dogs. etc
what king of huge dog?
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

I don't recall what kind of dog it was, but I felt sorry for the animal.
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

SuzyQ wrote:I don't recall what kind of dog it was, but I felt sorry for the animal.
why? because it was big?
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

I felt sorry for the dog because of that women who owned it. She was a total nut and she happen to be from the NY area and I think her name was Carol or something. I have nothing against people from NY. just for the record
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

Thanks for everybodys help and have a fun winter :D
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SuzyQ wrote:I will spend $20 a night for someones couch. I don't care about granite kitchen countertops and stainless steel appliances. I just want to sleep, I'm not gonna bring the joints. And I'm not going up there to start cooking either. I go up there to go out and have fun, not slave over a hot stove.
Well I was gonna offer couch space, but not now... :wink:
ImageImageImageImage
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

Dude, I didn't say bring the joints, I said buy the joint, meaning buy the house. Don't mis quote me
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

definition of joint= establishment; :D place or a house
SkiPutt
Slalom Racer

Post by SkiPutt »

whoosh...... :D
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

shady maple!!!

we have a cabin by the airport you can crash out most likely.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
SuzyQ
Bumper

Post by SuzyQ »

do have pictures?