66 North Iceland Tindur Technical Jacket

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
RJSVermont
Slalom Racer

66 North Iceland Tindur Technical Jacket

Post by RJSVermont »

Purchased this jacket brand new from Backcountry.com for over $150.00. (Price has recently come down to $123 but they don't have it in blue) I am 6'2" 185lbs and it's a bit snug. Size medium brand new with tags still attached. Never worn other than when I tried it on.

66 North makes a serious product, check out their descriptions, specs, and reviews here:

http://www.backcountryoutlet.com/outlet ... watch=BLBK

First $120 gets it shipped.

PM me if interested.

On those frigidly cold, South Pole-like days, put the 66 North Iceland Men's Tindur Technical Jacket under your shell for shield-like warmth from the elements. The Polartec Wind Pro fabric blocks wind four times better than your average fleece. Wear the Tindur under a shell and take on any weather, or wear it alone on cool spring days. High cut arms reduce air pockets so the chill can't get in to give you the shivers. If it turns bluebird and you need to dump some heat, open the ventilating pockets of the Tindur and cool off. Close the elastic bottom with drawcord at the hem to block out wind and snow.

Bottom Line: In Icelandic, Tindur means 'peak' or 'summit.' Take the 66 North Iceland Tindur Technical Jacket all the way to the top.

Some things just can't be bought......