It's r*ining r*in in NYC tonight

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

skatecow slow down. i don't want you passing me in posts yet. i want to enjoy the view from the top.

spanky, the r*in filter is genius.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

quit whining about the R in NYC. I was in Brooklyn for the past 2 days (going back today). that in itself is worse than R. BUT, while I was there yesterday, it was a bit raw out. I was in the car on the cell phone when this funny stuff started floating down. Being in NYC, I figured it was someone's crap, but no, it melted when it hit the windshield.

IT SNOWED IN BROOKLYN, NY ON NOVEMBER 4TH ! :D
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

The Doctor is IN
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Yo, Dork. I am workin in Brooklyn, 25th 3rd ave. I need a Ethernet card to fit a system about 4 years old. Any clue where I might find one? There is a staples down on 11th and 4th ave, but not sure they will have what I need.

May also need a driver card for a CD drive. F'n machine mfg has parts, but in Europe and can't deliver for 7 days, plus want 3 times the value. I hate working in NY. The drive to the island SUCKS.

Later.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Dr. NO wrote:Yo, Dork. I am workin in Brooklyn, 25th 3rd ave. I need a Ethernet card to fit a system about 4 years old. Any clue where I might find one? There is a staples down on 11th and 4th ave, but not sure they will have what I need.

May also need a driver card for a CD drive. F'n machine mfg has parts, but in Europe and can't deliver for 7 days, plus want 3 times the value. I hate working in NY. The drive to the island SUCKS.

Later.
if it's only 4 years old, they should definitely have one at Staples. Just get a cheap PCI NIC

Not sure what you mean by a "driver card"? Is it IDE? Is should just plug into one of the 2 IDE buses with a ribbon cable.