Girl Scout Cookies

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Girl Scout Cookies

Post by tyrolean_skier »

The Snow Princess is selling Girl Scout cookies but the order must be in by 1/17. I forgot to take the order form with me this past weekend so she could sell them in person. If any of you want to order some, please PM me. You can also order boxes to be sent to the Military. The Girl Scout organization will be taking care of sending them overseas to our troops. Each box is $3.50. You can see the types of cookies that are available at http://www.gsnc.org/cookies/cookies.asp Thank you in advance for supporting the Girl Scouts council of our local community.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

I said it last year; I hate when parents do their kid's fund raising for them. Pretty weak. Get those fvcking cookies away from me.

b-5
Wanted Poster

Re: Girl Scout Cookies

Post by b-5 »

tyrolean_skier wrote:The Snow Princess is selling Girl Scout cookies but the order must be in by 1/17. I forgot to take the order form with me this past weekend so she could sell them in person. If any of you want to order some, please PM me. You can also order boxes to be sent to the Military. The Girl Scout organization will be taking care of sending them overseas to our troops. Each box is $3.50. You can see the types of cookies that are available at http://www.gsnc.org/cookies/cookies.asp Thank you in advance for supporting the Girl Scouts council of our local community.
First off thanks for the heads up.
I could not find the link 4 cookies 4 our military troops.
thanks again.
skifaster
Poster Child Poster

Post by skifaster »

Don't go to the Basin...
"Audaces Fortuna Luvat” Fortune Favors the Bold...
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:I said it last year; I hate when parents do their kid's fund raising for them. Pretty weak. Get those fvcking cookies away from me.

As I said, you can purchase them to be sent to the Military so it does not add any weight to your body.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

b-5 wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:The Snow Princess is selling Girl Scout cookies but the order must be in by 1/17. I forgot to take the order form with me this past weekend so she could sell them in person. If any of you want to order some, please PM me. You can also order boxes to be sent to the Military. The Girl Scout organization will be taking care of sending them overseas to our troops. Each box is $3.50. You can see the types of cookies that are available at http://www.gsnc.org/cookies/cookies.asp Thank you in advance for supporting the Girl Scouts council of our local community.
First off thanks for the heads up.
I could not find the link 4 cookies 4 our military troops.
thanks again.
Sorry to hear that nothing is mentioned on the website. This is the language that got sent home in a notice:

"We will be taking orders for our Military again this year. Last year we asked for a 3 box minimum to donate from each Brownie and we ended up sending much more."
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Two boxes of the mint chocolates. Thank you.
Last edited by Bubba on Jan 16th, '08, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Bubba wrote:Two boxed of the mint chocolates. Thank you.
You can resist at two boxes? You have more will power than I have. Thank you.
pcgrantham
Poster Child Poster

Post by pcgrantham »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:I said it last year; I hate when parents do their kid's fund raising for them. Pretty weak. Get those fvcking cookies away from me.

I can't stand any fundraising at all by kids, let alone their their parents!!

Of course the one exception is girlscout cookies.
Last edited by pcgrantham on Jan 16th, '08, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
pcgrantham
Poster Child Poster

Post by pcgrantham »

How do we go about ordering for our troops overseas?
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

pcgrantham wrote:

I can't stand any fundraising at all by kids, let alone their their parents!!

Of ocurse the one exception is girlscout cookies.
Are they made from real girl scouts?
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

pcgrantham wrote:
I think we just have to put down Military on the order form and those boxes would be delivered to whomever is taking care of sending them overseas. I'll have to ask the parent who is running the drive how this works and get back to you.
pcgrantham
Poster Child Poster

Post by pcgrantham »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
pcgrantham wrote:
I think we just have to put down Military on the order form and those boxes would be delivered to whomever is taking care of sending them overseas. I'll have to ask the parent who is running the drive how this works and get back to you.
Let me know and PM me with your mailing address and I'll send a check for 10 boxes for the troops overseas.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

2 boxes thin mints.
2 boxes trefoils
2 boxes samoa
2 boxes for the troops -> your choice.

PM me your mailing address so I can send you a check for the cookies.