OT: Thought this was funny ....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

OT: Thought this was funny ....

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Remixing the London police's anti-photographer terrror posters

Posted by Cory Doctorow, March 5, 2008 7:29 AM

Responding to the London Metropolitan Police's new anti-photographer snitch campaign, wherein posters urge Londoners to turn in people who might be taking pictures of CCTV cameras, many people have taken a crack at redesigning the posters to point out the absurdity of them.

shortski
Site Admin

Re: OT: Thought this was funny ....

Post by shortski »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Freedom to film in public spaces
There was a post earlier about showing up at the gate for the BMMC and filming the chaos. I didn't want to respond in the thread, but I plan on being there. I have a My Space unlimited video hosting account, this should be cool.

Instead of getting up a t 5AM to set up the KZone COF (Ceter of Operations), I'll be up to film the end around of the people that show up early at Bear.

I know that KSRP will have the "Highly Trained Security Personnel" in place to insure the public safety, just not before 6AM. It's not they don't want /can't afford the costs....it's just they can't find anyone to do the job.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Extending the international job law to allow anyone that has worked in the same job previously to come back again put them behind the 8 ball. These people know the going rate.

Of all the things in the world that mean the most to me....you mean less than that.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage