Signature Poster

I'll be the first to say it

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

WE'RE GOING TO JACKSONVILLE!!
Outta Bounds Rider

Post by Outta Bounds Rider »

FINALLY!!!!!!

Let's go PittsBurgh, i think we have a real good chance against them.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Outta Bounds Rider wrote:FINALLY!!!!!!

Let's go PittsBurgh, i think we have a real good chance against them.
Doesn't look too good right now for a PA Super Bowl.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Well...looks like the Pats vs. Eagles. Should be a good game. I would have rather played Pburgh in the bowl though :oops:

E
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Go Pats!

Let that be a warning! More heartache forecast for the CBL.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Re: I'll be the first to say it

Post by wanderer7453 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

Xtreme it was just an awesome day at the Linc. When Burgess caught Vick from behind at full speed you knew it was over. Vick turned around and looked at him like how did he do that!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

wanderer7453 wrote:

Xtreme it was just an awesome day at the Linc. When Burgess caught Vick from behind at full speed you knew it was over. Vick turned around and looked at him like how did he do that!
Yes it was sir. B. Dawk had some big hits as well!

I was listening to a sports announcer this morning.....he's been wrong on the final score for 1 of the Eagles games this season...that's it. He predicts Eagles over the Pats 24-13 :D I think with the Pats being unsure if TO is going to play or not will make it hard for them to prepare :D

Go EAGLES!

E
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:

I was listening to a sports announcer this morning.....he's been wrong on the final score for 1 of the Eagles games this season...that's it. He predicts Eagles over the Pats 24-13 :D I think with the Pats being unsure if TO is going to play or not will make it hard for them to prepare :D

Go EAGLES!

E
Yes they have a good shot against the Pats with the defense playing the way it is. I have a bunch of my fellow tailgaters coming up to K for this weekend. If you are up you'll see the Eagle's Green. Then the next weekend we leave for Jacksonville right after the Wingbowl!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

wanderer7453 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:

Go EAGLES!

E
Yes they have a good shot against the Pats with the defense playing the way it is. I have a bunch of my fellow tailgaters coming up to K for this weekend. If you are up you'll see the Eagle's Green. Then the next weekend we leave for Jacksonville right after the Wingbowl!
Well...I'm jealous that's all I can say. You can hold down the fort in Jacksonville....I'll be in Philly ALL DAY monday should they win the bowl :D

GO BIRDS!