I'm Not a Huge McCain Fan, But...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
JerseyGuy
Postinator

I'm Not a Huge McCain Fan, But...

Post by JerseyGuy »

... this impressed me. Regarding the whole Obama / Pastor Wright controversy:

Hillary Rodham Clinton, Obama's rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, broke her silence on the matter Tuesday, saying she would have parted company with a pastor who spoke about the country the way Wright has.

Asked about the controversy Wright's comments have created, Republican John McCain said while campaigning in Denver: "I can only say that I am sure, knowing Senator Obama, that he does not share the extreme views that were expressed that I saw on television."

This was an easy opportunity for him to take a potshot at Obama (enter Hillary, of course), but he chose not to do so.

Somewhere in Texas, Karl Rove is screaming at his television, "You should have taken him down and turned him into a walking Scary Black Man stereotype, you idiot! What the hell is wrong with you?"
"Default on aug 3rd just like clown lips said."
-- Racist Maddie, finally revealing himself as the hateful racist that he really is

"The rest of your post is something my pathetic little mind can't even remotely fathom."
-- Racist Maddie: uncut, uncensored, unedited and unhinged

"when is JG gonna figure out that since i OWN HIM, there is no need to respond to him"
-- tellitlikeheiwishesitwas, stumbling into a new way to handle being publicly called out for lying: a clumsy duck and weave with a dollop of self-delusion

"blah blah Okemo is awesome blah"
-- SkippyShill, in an accidental moment of misplaced clarity

"Go f*** yourself."
-- StreetSkippy, who be hatin' on tha haters
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

McCain will not even use or allow his people to use Obama's middle name, Hussain, feeling it is not in the best interest of the campaign. Right or wrong he wants a clean campaign. You think the dems feel the same?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

I must be an idiot. A moron. A complete dope. Cause I can't figure
out wtf is the big deal about Obama's middle name. Would one you smart folks in the know please educate me.

Thank you.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

BigKahuna13 wrote:I must be an idiot. A moron. A complete dope. Cause I can't figure
out wtf is the big deal about Obama's middle name. Would one you smart folks in the know please educate me.

Thank you.
This might shed light on some of the prevailing attitudes:
Coydog wrote:
Dr. NO wrote: Senator OBAMA was but a piss ant in the Illinois legislature attempting to build a political carreer while sitting in church educating his children in Hate Mongering and other such things. He had made no opinion of or vote on any part of the war in Iraq or the war on terror.

As Ferraro stated, and now others of the Black community agree with, if the man was not Black he would have not ever been competing to become president of the US.
Here's Obama's 2002 speech on the war in Iraq.

Here's Obama's Military Voting record as a Senator.

But I'm pretty sure neither will sway you from your carefully crafted position.

BTW, I'm shocked you didn't bring up Obama's Muslim terrorist training - his middle name is Hussein afterall.
Of course, my response was meant in part to show how silly some lines of "reasoning" can be.

I do believe this Pastor Wright and other nonsense will fade into dust as the election process continues. With $4.00/gallon gasoline, record high mortgage foreclosures and 4,000 soldiers dead in Iraq, we have other things to worry about.
nancie2k
Slalom Racer

Post by nancie2k »

thanks for that voting record link. it is very interesting, and you can easily find all members votes.
it is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it :)
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

out of the tree democrats running for president Mc Cain is my fave.....BK ungowa Black Power!
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.