Where's Waldo

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Win
Beginner On Rentals

Where's Waldo

Post by Win »

Remember that book? If you find me and identify yourself on the slopes any time from Monday, April 21st to Sunday April 27th, I will give you a one day all-mountain ticket voucher that will be good until the end of April 2009. The rules are simple. We have to meet on the slopes, and you have to catch me or come up to me and identify yourself as someone who read this on The Kzone! The slopes are identified as anywhere that I have my skis on my feet.
Last edited by Win on Apr 18th, '08, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
Win
b-5
Wanted Poster

Re: Where's Waldo

Post by b-5 »

Win wrote:Remember that book? If you find me and identify yourself on the slopes any time from Monday, April 21st to Sunday April 27th, I will give you a one day all-mountain ticket voucher that will be good until the end of April 2009. The rules are simple. We have to meet on the slopes, and you have to catch me or come up to me and identify yourself as someone you read this on the zone! The slopes are identified as anywhere that I have my skis on my feet.
Win U D Man!
Win
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Win »

Yes, I love MRG, but you will find me at The Bush!
Win
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Win wrote:Remember that book? If you find me and identify yourself on the slopes any time from Monday, April 21st to Sunday April 27th, I will give you a one day all-mountain ticket voucher that will be good until the end of April 2009. The rules are simple. We have to meet on the slopes, and you have to catch me or come up to me and identify yourself as someone who read this on The Kzone! The slopes are identified as anywhere that I have my skis on my feet.
Win, I plan on being there Monday and Tuesday but I have no idea what you look like so I could I possibly find you?
chfriend
Beginner On Rentals

Post by chfriend »

I just assumed he was going to be wearing a candy cane striped getup

:P
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Win wrote:Remember that book? If you find me and identify yourself on the slopes any time from Monday, April 21st to Sunday April 27th, I will give you a one day all-mountain ticket voucher that will be good until the end of April 2009. The rules are simple. We have to meet on the slopes, and you have to catch me or come up to me and identify yourself as someone who read this on The Kzone! The slopes are identified as anywhere that I have my skis on my feet.
Win, I plan on being there Monday and Tuesday but I have no idea what you look like so I could I possibly find you?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

You go by that pic and you'll never find him. :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

andyzee wrote:You go by that pic and you'll never find him. :lol:
Win
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Win »

Too much info available today. The boots are a give away!
Win
skiladi
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by skiladi »

Win wrote:Too much info available today. The boots are a give away!
You're giving away your boots , also?! :shock:

I see Win around Sugarbush plenty but if the rule is "on the slopes" that may be a difficult task. We don't want a chinese downhill , you know! ; }
Now , maybe I haven't skied Sugarbush enough to know the character well enough...HS 4/17/2007
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

boots are a dead giveaway? Everyone has those Purdy Lange blue boots.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
buzzkill
Powderhound

Post by buzzkill »

How about you go piss up a rope with sh*t already?

Don't you have anything better to do than pick amongst the bones in
here, you fvcking old buzzard?
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

buzzkill wrote:

why you upset?
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
buzzkill
Powderhound

Post by buzzkill »

johnny the jibber wrote:
buzzkill wrote:

why you upset?
It's in bad taste to be advertising in here. Free of course, cheap fvck.
He's talking up the rope in the house of the hanged.
SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by SPORE »

buzzkill wrote:

Wow...thats a bit uncalled for...

It's called marketing...something Killington forgot how to do.