hippies rejoice!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

hippies rejoice!

Post by johnny the jibber »

he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Re: hippies rejoice!

heres a quick note from page from late june posted on phish.com

A LETTER FROM PAGE 06.26.08
Given the volume of speculation and rumors that have bubbled up recently, I have been asked to make a statement…Here goes.

For me, the last four years have been great. I’ve spent quality time with my family and have watched my daughter grow. I took great pleasure and pride in writing and recording an album. I’m living a healthy lifestyle. I travel as little as possible and I sleep in my own bed. It took a couple of years after the break up to begin talking to my old band mates, but once the conversations began to flow it wasn’t long before the friendships were rekindled. And I can honestly say that I’m closer with all of them now then I’ve ever been in our 20-year relationship.

Recently the conversations have turned toward the possibility of spending some time together. Currently many of us have plans and projects already in the works, most notably Mike, who made a great album and is about to hit the road in support of it. Given that I might not even see some of the guys for the next six months, I would say that the announcement of a reunion is premature. However, later this year we hope to spend some time together and take a look at what possible futures we might enjoy. In fact the only real decision that has been made is that when we do get together, it will only be the four of us, hopefully with no distractions. I am really looking forward to that.

I want to say just a few more things. The prospect of Phish reuniting is something I consider very seriously, and I think about it a lot. And lastly, as always, there is plenty of misinformation floating around. Try not to focus too much on secondhand sources and random gossip. If there is anything real to announce, it will come from the four of us as a group.

Until then,
Page

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

that would be interesting...

i wonder what the scene would be like...either chilled out and calm as people grew up or just mad crackheads.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

im gonna go ahead and say it will be full of mad crackheads that missed out the 1st time around, although the 2 year hiatus did clear out some of the crap, some still lingered. kind of like a dingle berry...

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

johnny the jibber wrote:im gonna go ahead and say it will be full of mad crackheads that missed out the 1st time around, although the 2 year hiatus did clear out some of the crap, some still lingered. kind of like a dingle berry...

...and just imagine how many dingleberries you would have if you ass hair were dreadlocked... no wonder the sh*t sticks.
ImageImageImageImage
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

regardless, the people that should be there, will be there. expect extremely high ticket prices though, ad ridiculous prices on the secondary market...

icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

johnny the jibber wrote:regardless, the people that should be there, will be there. expect extremely high ticket prices though, ad ridiculous prices on the secondary market...
yea i dont think there would be too many miracles. last phish show i was at was camden before they went to coventry, and there was definitely some weird folk around.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

i missed the NYE 02 show by about a minute after trey came out one of the back doors at the garden and miracled about 20 people. i had been chillin with pete carini, hoping something good would happen...

SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by SPORE »

I hate hippies...I am gonna get some of these tickets and scalp them just to take the dirty hippies money. :barebutt:
St. Jerry
Powderhound

Post by St. Jerry »

johnny the jibber wrote:it may happen soon...

summer 09 sounds about right!

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... 183_17_4_5

http://www.wcax.com/global/video/flash/ ... d=56047606
Welcome to 2 months ago, dingus.
:beat :beat :beat
Ron Paul 2012
Gangsta Rider
Postaholic

Post by Gangsta Rider »

St. Jerry wrote:

Are you an angry hippie?
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

St. Jerry wrote:

have been busy with other things, the current mike tour got me looking at all things phish again for the 1st time in a while. thanks though, dingus...

oh, and that article is dated 8/21, so its a week old...

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Hey, I appreciated the info, even if it was old by a whole week.
rockon
Bumper

Post by rockon »

the brahphecy is approaching fulfillment: http://siihb.wetpaint.com/page/The+Braphecy?t=anon (there have been more events added to the timeline, but i dont have the time to find the most recent version).
"If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid."

ski the trees
Bumper

Post by ski the trees »

I appreciated the info as well. Thx dude.