DoubleD
Black Carver

Official KZone Super Bowl Prediction

Post by DoubleD »

Bring it.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Pats all the way. The game is never in doubt.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Re: Official KZone Super Bowl Prediction

Post by wanderer7453 »

DoubleD wrote:Bring it.
Double D load this in for some great songs about the next SuperBowl Champion

www.wmmr.com/extra18.shtml
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

After further review, We have determined, based upon the stellar performance against Pittsburg, the Pats will win by 14 points. 8)
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

sorry MtnMan, I had to vote for the Pats.

Remember this all you Pats fans: Their first win (against the Rams) they were heavy underdogs and nobody gave them a chance. Does this SB feel anything like deja vu in reverse?????
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Dr. NO wrote:After further review, We have determined, based upon the stellar performance against Pittsburg, the Pats will win by 14 points. 8)
Ben Franklin is a Philadelphian and is picking the Eagles!
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Dr. NO wrote:After further review, We have determined, based upon the stellar performance against Pittsburg, the Pats will win by 14 points. 8)
Stellar perfomance against a quarterback that has only two platyoff wins against a Denver team that has no real quarterback, and against a rookie quarterback who played like a rookis not only against the Pats but he wa shorrible against the Jets. If McNabb plays well the Pats will have there hands full. And teh Eagle defense is extremely underrated.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

wanderer7453 wrote:
Stellar perfomance against a quarterback that has only two platyoff wins against a Denver team that has no real quarterback, and against a rookie quarterback who played like a rookis not only against the Pats but he wa shorrible against the Jets. If McNabb plays well the Pats will have there hands full. And teh Eagle defense is extremely underrated.
Gosh I wish I could type!
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

SkiDork wrote:sorry MtnMan, I had to vote for the Pats.

Remember this all you Pats fans: Their first win (against the Rams) they were heavy underdogs and nobody gave them a chance. Does this SB feel anything like deja vu in reverse?????
The Pats were 14 point 'dogs in that game. This doesn't feel like deja vu in reverse at all. The Rams were coached by Mike Martz. How he is still employed blows my mind. The Eagles will not benefit from the coaching disparity that existed in Superbowl XXXVI. The Eagles also do not have the benefit of going to the Big Circus three of the last four years. That's valuable experience.

While anything can happen, don't think that the significance of this game is lost on the Pats. Winning 3 SBs in 4 years would be viewed as a helluva an accomplishment.

I can't wait for the game! Party at my place...
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

Cityskier wrote:

The Pats were 14 point 'dogs in that game. This doesn't feel like deja vu in reverse at all. The Rams were coached by Mike Martz. How he is still employed blows my mind. The Eagles will not benefit from the coaching disparity that existed in Superbowl XXXVI. The Eagles also do not have the benefit of going to the Big Circus three of the last four years. That's valuable experience.

While anything can happen, don't think that the significance of this game is lost on the Pats. Winning 3 SBs in 4 years would be viewed as a helluva an accomplishment.

Where's your place???

I only wish BB could have stayed with the Jets.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

SkiDork wrote:
Cityskier wrote:

Where's your place???

I only wish BB could have stayed with the Jets.

Manhattan...2nd & B.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

wanderer7453 wrote:
Yeah dude...Peyton Manning sux and the Steelers and their rookie QB didn't hold the Eagles to only 3 points when they played this season.

Enjoy your delusion. Reality is only 5 days away.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Cityskier wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
Yeah dude...Peyton Manning sux and the Steelers and their rookie QB didn't hold the Eagles to only 3 points when they played this season.

Oh and what did the Pats do the first time against the Steelers. And Manning does suck. 2 playoff wins in his career. And the rookie almost lost to the horrible Jets.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

wanderer7453 wrote:
Cityskier wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:

Oh and what did the Pats do the first time against the Steelers. And Manning does suck. 2 playoff wins in his career. And the rookie almost lost to the horrible Jets.
They lost. Without Corey Dillon (my Superbowl MVP pick). I don't seem to remember the Eagles missing any key players when they got spanked.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Cityskier wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
Cityskier wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:

They lost. Without Corey Dillon (my Superbowl MVP pick). I don't seem to remember the Eagles missing any key players when they got spanked.
Hmm lets see know one thinks of them as key players because know one gives the Eagles defense any credit but Burgess and Thomas did not play in the Steelers games. They are defensive linemean by the way and you saw what the Eagle's did to the number one rushing team in the NFL with them in the game. Also Trotter (AllPro middle linebacker only played on special teams) He was installed at middle linebacker after that game.