Whats your Favorite Deli?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

perabyte
Blue Chatterbox

Post by perabyte »

Roman Inn, in Englewood, NJ... Sum it up in one word... ok, two. Awesome, and cheap.
I ride twins!
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

Best:
Chubbies - Troy
Sandwiches to Go - Albany
New Day - Albany
Miranda's - Albany
Deli Mill - Albany
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

RossiSkier wrote:Best:
Chubbies - Troylett
Sandwiches to Go - Albany
New Day - Albany
Miranda's - Albany
Deli Mill - Albany
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Gr8ful4snow wrote:
Cityskier wrote:Katz's. Two blocks away is too close!
I gotta agree they got the best kinish on gods green earth.
I guess you have not been to the old KnishKnosh in FH.
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

I can't really participate in this, cuz we don't really have delis around here...... so, ummm, Subway?? Or Quizno's??
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

jenscats5 wrote:I can't really participate in this, cuz we don't really have delis around here...... so, ummm, Subway?? Or Quizno's??
You know you are in a sad location when you ask "where do I find a good sandshich or a good pizza" and the answer is Blimpies of Pizza Slut.

What's the big attraction to any place where the mass produced highly processed crap of those sorts is considered good food?

MOVE, now - before its too late. Mmmmm. Just had a nother great slice from my local pizzeria that employs italians that make the pizza by hand.
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

CAPBOY wrote:
jenscats5 wrote:I can't really participate in this, cuz we don't really have delis around here...... so, ummm, Subway?? Or Quizno's??
You know you are in a sad location when you ask "where do I find a good sandshich or a good pizza" and the answer is Blimpies of Pizza Slut.

What's the big attraction to any place where the mass produced highly processed crap of those sorts is considered good food?

MOVE, now - before its too late. Mmmmm. Just had a nother great slice from my local pizzeria that employs italians that make the pizza by hand.
We don't have Blimpie's -- believe it or not, we just got Quizno's!! It's very popular. And based on pizza here, Outback Pizza in K is my favorite.
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

jenscats5 wrote: And based on pizza here, Outback Pizza in K is my favorite.
I weep for you. May the lord help you find good pizza sometime during your stay on his earth.
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

CAPBOY wrote:
jenscats5 wrote: And based on pizza here, Outback Pizza in K is my favorite.
I weep for you. May the lord help you find good pizza sometime during your stay on his earth.
Send me some!! Obviously, I'm suffering....
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

It's not until you are found that you actually realize that you were lost.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Now kneel and pray with the Reverand Capboy :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

i've had some pretty good pizza in wilmington - isn't that where you're from?

quizno's rocks.. good lunch specials, too. too bad about those calories though..