Room for 2010-'11

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Stache
Poster Child Poster

Room for 2010-'11

Post by Stache »

KO,
Been trying to do this for a couple years and next season will be it.

Daughter has grown bored with Jiminy Pimple and I have grown tired of some of their SS BS.
So here is what I am looking for:
A decent (NOT fancy) room in a clean house that we can use for the season.
Safe storage for our boots and skiis during the week (won't be carting them back and forth from Albany area every weekend).
I will be alone 1/2 of the weekends, Christmas week, MLK weekend, and Presidents week and UK weeks.
All other weekends will be Daddy & Daughter weekends (NO Line ups or Lessons or Uniform). She will be sixteen next season.
We are both Christians but not Holy Roller Bible Pounding Evangelicals trying to save you from the devil (unless you ask).
That said, I have been known to enjoy a beer or four apres ski.

One option is TRL for me when I am alone and Comfort Inn Trolley Square for the weekends we are together.

Let me know what your option is.
Stache

2018-19
Killington = 2
Whaleback = 1
Dartmouth Skiway =
Stache
Poster Child Poster

Re: Room for 2010-'11

Post by Stache »

Getting closer, got the first email from the ski school this week.
Stache

2018-19
Killington = 2
Whaleback = 1
Dartmouth Skiway =
Nevada West
Postaholic

Re: Room for 2010-'11

Post by Nevada West »

Stache wrote:KO,
Been trying to do this for a couple years and next season will be it.

Daughter has grown bored with Jiminy Pimple and I have grown tired of some of their SS BS.
So here is what I am looking for:
A decent (NOT fancy) room in a clean house that we can use for the season.
Safe storage for our boots and skiis during the week (won't be carting them back and forth from Albany area every weekend).
I will be alone 1/2 of the weekends, Christmas week, MLK weekend, and Presidents week and UK weeks.
All other weekends will be Daddy & Daughter weekends (NO Line ups or Lessons or Uniform). She will be sixteen next season.
We are both Christians but not Holy Roller Bible Pounding Evangelicals trying to save you from the devil (unless you ask).
That said, I have been known to enjoy a beer or four apres ski.

One option is TRL for me when I am alone and Comfort Inn Trolley Square for the weekends we are together.

Let me know what your option is.
Have you looked into this lovely establishment? It comes with the highest of accolades.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30246