Off mountain lodging

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Off mountain lodging

Post by Dr. NO »

Large old farm house with lots of room, still being renovated. Open to residents all year long as needed. 30 minutes from Killington, Pico and Okemo with easy access to the Southern mountains of VT. Good location for travel from NY, NJ and PA just off Rt. 7 and near the Rt. 4 bypass. Dining, shopping and entertainment in short distance in Rutland.

Has 6 bedrooms and 2 baths with full kitchen / dining area. Limited Cable TV with WI-FI internet.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Re: Off mountain lodging

Post by andyzee »

I've stayed there and give this place 4 stars. Would give it 5 if it weren't for the grumpy old landlord. Just kidding, doc is great. The place may be away from the mountain, but price is right, plenty stores and restaurants in Rutland. If you don't mind the 20 minute ride to the mountain, it's a great deal.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Great house. Great owner. Great deal for skier(s) looking for a reasonable price on a ski share. If you're on the fence, don't be. Great place. Get a share.
CAPBOY
Guru Poster

Post by CAPBOY »

Dr. NO wrote:Image

Large old farm house with lots of room, still being renovated. Open to residents all year long as needed. 30 minutes from Killington, Pico and Okemo with easy access to the Southern mountains of VT. Good location for travel from NY, NJ and PA just off Rt. 7 and near the Rt. 4 bypass. Dining, shopping and entertainment in short distance in Rutland.

Has 6 bedrooms and 2 baths with full kitchen / dining area. Limited Cable TV with WI-FI internet.
Still??? Any adverse effects from the storm?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Yes, "still" making renovations. It is a big house with lots to do. I have replaced 21 windows and 2 doors, added a 3rd door, removed the poorly constructed porch, replaced the stove, diswasher, furnace and hot water system. Still lots of work to do on the inside, when the money is available. Maybe Barry can get me one of those reconstruction grants.

Shut up and Ski!

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

BUMP!
Rooms left for reasonable price. Centrally located near Rutland with access ( road repairs permitting ) to Okemo, Pico and Killington. Not much further to Bromely, Stratton or Magic. Room price is all inclusive and no 1/2 shares. PM me for details and available rooms.

Shut up and Ski!

Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Post by Snowjob »

Hey Doc:

You still hosting Happy Hour on Saturday night?

PBR?

Miller?

Martooni?

IronMan WannaB
Bumper

Post by IronMan WannaB »

Doc,
I'll be up Friday evening. Home brews and Russian vodka.
Sparky
One of the kids your mothers wouldn't let you play with.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

IronMan WannaB wrote:Doc,
I'll be up Friday evening. Home brews and Russian vodka.
OH BOY, Happy hour with the GOOD STUFF!

BTW, no more HH from 5 to 9 with PBR or any other libations. Totally BYOB. Besides, Otter Creek gets too crowded with all these free loaders at HH in the winter.

Check out the exterior changes to Das Gutt Hause in the gallery. Very impressive and could not have done it without the help of my son-in-law and Ironmanwannab.

Shut up and Ski!

sr.skiracer
Beginner On Rentals

Post by sr.skiracer »

Hey Dr. No, I'll be in the area this Sunday checking out different places. Send me your contact info & address. sr.skiracer@sbcglobal.net