Fischer Watea 84, 184cm

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
Streamtracker
Black Carver

Fischer Watea 84, 184cm

Post by Streamtracker »

------- Sold-------Sold-------Sold--------

Fischer Watea 84 Skis 184cm

These skis were skied for two seasons for a total of about 14 days. I have three other pairs of skis and I did not gravitate towards these. I need to thin out my quiver, so I'm putting these up for sale.

They are 184 cm long, and measure 126 - 84 - 112 (tip, waist, tail).

The skis are fitted with Fischer FSX 12's bindings.

The bottoms looks new with no discernible scratches and not one gouge. Except for a small chip in the top, the tops look great too.

Here's how this years model is described (except for the artwork there have been no major changes to this ski):

Fischer Watea 84 Skis 2011: Called the “category killer” for its light weight stability, and versatility, the Fischer Watea 84 Ski is the perfect mid fat ski for the advanced to expert adventure seeker. I-Beam technology, sidewall construction, and the perfect waist width for a mountain of options… explore yours.

Core and Flex Pattern:Carbon fiber I-Beam embedded in a milled wood core. The improved torsion and stability stands up to the toughest of situations.
Construction:Sandwich Sidewall Construction is a wood core reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
Shape:The flat tail is perfect for conquering the whole mountain and maintaining incredible speed // Traditional camber construction provides added stability and edge hold on hardpack

This year's model online price is about $500 without bindings and at least another $150 with bindings.

I am asking $300 for the pair for a lightly used ski that would cost you $650 new.

I'm in the Amherst, MA area. Call me at 413-549-0714
Attachments
Watea_Top_Bottom_sm.jpg
Watea_Top_Bottom_sm.jpg (571.52 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
On the right side of the right ski, just above the bindings you can see a small chip.  The only ding on these skis.
On the right side of the right ski, just above the bindings you can see a small chip. The only ding on these skis.
Watea_Top_Top_sm.jpg (324.38 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
Watea_Bindings_sm.jpg
Watea_Bindings_sm.jpg (349.64 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
Watea_Bottom_sm.jpg
Watea_Bottom_sm.jpg (365.87 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
Watea_Top_sm.jpg
Watea_Top_sm.jpg (408.7 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
Last edited by Streamtracker on Dec 5th, '11, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
Streamtracker
Black Carver

Re: Fischer Watea 84, 184cm

Post by Streamtracker »

Price drop to $250. A seriously good price for a set of all mountain skis.
skibumm
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Fischer Watea 84, 184cm

Post by skibumm »

What cost to ship to CA? Reply to jc@enexus.com
Thanks