Gear Rentals

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
thor800
Beginner On Rentals

Gear Rentals

Post by thor800 »

Does anyone rent gear out ? boards, jackets, pants, goggles, etc anything ?

Where do you list your stuff ?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Gear Rentals

Post by Dr. NO »

Lots of shops rent boards, boots and skis out. Some provide daily rentals and others seasonal you just have to look around. A few shops may rent out helmets, but I have never seen clothing and such. TJ MAX has some good deals this time of year if you can find one stocked with ski clothes.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
medira
Green Skidder

Post by medira »

There are also some good deals to be found at Steep and Cheap (www.steepandcheap.com), as well as Whiskey Militia (www.whiskeymilitia.com that might make purchasing some items a better deal than renting.
People can be divided into three classes: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen and the overwhelming majority who have no idea what has happened - Warren Miller's "Off The Grid"
thor800
Beginner On Rentals

Post by thor800 »

Do you guys rent stuff out on your own I meant ?

i.e. extra boards, skis, goggles, anything ? I have a ton of sh*t and want to try and make some extra $ off it this season but dont want to put on craigslist.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

thor800 wrote:Do you guys rent stuff out on your own I meant ?

i.e. extra boards, skis, goggles, anything ? I have a ton of sh*t and want to try and make some extra $ off it this season but dont want to put on craigslist.
NO, nobody rents stuff here. We sell, trade and help each other out. I usually carry at least 2 sets of goggles and on numerous occasions have let someone borrow the extra set 'cause they forgot theirs.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?