Is this the last weekend?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Is this the last weekend?

Post by Highway Star »

Considering that the mountain's calendar has been wiped clean of events, and there is nothing listed for either the pickle or wobbly.....
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: Is this the last weekend?

Post by MrsG »

Never fear . . . Sushi Yoshi closing party is April 15th :wink: :seeya
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

There is also another even scheduled for that weekend that will not be cancelled, and will draw a crowd even if the mountain isn't open.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
G-smashed
Official KZone Historian

Post by G-smashed »

Who cares about the mountain?
Let's keep the umbrella bars and the golf course open.
Nobody wants to ski in spring!

Don't Deer Valley Killington!
http://www.myeloma.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ffrf.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.keithrichards.com/
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by KBL Ed »

When is the MSP (Mini-skirt party)? I don't see it on the calendar. :barebutt:
Es war sehr schoen.
Over ten years... not including RSN or K-Chat. Way too much time wasted.
Smell you later.
thorski
Slalom Racer

Post by thorski »

Highway Star wrote:Considering that the mountain's calendar has been wiped clean of events, and there is nothing listed for either the pickle or wobbly.....
BOOM JAY-PEAK.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

thorski wrote:
Highway Star wrote:Considering that the mountain's calendar has been wiped clean of events, and there is nothing listed for either the pickle or wobbly.....
BOOM JAY-PEAK.
:like
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
johnny the jibber
Level 10K poster

Post by johnny the jibber »

The Pickle has a band next Saturday (forgot who it is), Jaime is supposed to play the Luau Party the following weekend as well...and that other event you mentioned will draw people into town for sure. The Wobbly closed Monday for the season after the Bartenders Ball.

This weekend starts Thursday with The Wailers, Friday Jax is giving away tickets to Snoop and I believe Jaime at the Pickle with Donnie and Aaron, Saturday is Snoop, Sunday is Enter the Haggis at the Pickle as well...
he would shove your ass so far up your ass and stuff! -thejet61 10/2/09

If a snowboarder is in front of me or to the side I assume the slobbering moron will cut from one side of the trail to the other -GSKI 1/17/12