that's a wrap

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

tellitlikeitis
Bumper

that's a wrap

Post by tellitlikeitis »

been here all week with the kids on mass vaca week... been awesome for sure... best week of skiing for the season... just got the call from the bro in law... they are closing on sunday... get it while you can ....

hey g smashed ... didn't see you here at all... same for the jersey jerk... but of course we all know he doesn't ski :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: that's a wrap

Post by tyrolean_skier »

tellitlikeitis wrote:been here all week with the kids on mass vaca week... been awesome for sure... best week of skiing for the season... just got the call from the bro in law... they are closing on sunday... get it while you can ....

hey g smashed ... didn't see you here at all... same for the jersey jerk... but of course we all know he doesn't ski :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I have to disagree with you. The best ski week was the previous one when we got 19" to play with. We were able to ski almost everywhere and I even skied some trees. You missed it. Glad you had fun with what was remaining. :Toast
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: that's a wrap

Post by Guy in Shorts »

I agree with both of you. This past week has been some really sweet Spring Skiing with Thursday as my favorite. The storm week was surreal in that the summit was re-opened. Anyone who manged to catch some slopetime the past two weeks would have to agree. Even my ski tuner says he can repair the last 2 weeks of fun.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.