SHARES wanted for Young Professionals Ski/Ride House

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Barnibus
Blue Chatterbox

SHARES wanted for Young Professionals Ski/Ride House

Post by Barnibus »

Looking for shares to join our established group of young professionals.The house ranges from 23-30 yr olds and a mix of singles and couples. Different types of shares available as well so PM me with your request for more details. The share is in a lovely 5BR 2Bath apartment conveniently located above outback/wally's. Walk to happy hour at the Lookout, the Basin ski shop, Outback, Domenic's, and shuttle bus. Must be Party friendly and willing to share a house with a bunch of 20 something year olds who are from Western Mass, NYC, Long Island, and New Jersey. Everyone in the house is pretty laid back but likes to have fun as this is our weekend getaway house. We ski/ride better than most people on the mountain so if your are and advanced skier/rider this may be a good fit for you.If you can't get down the mountain to save your life but still want to have fun, this may be the house for you as well. Prices are reasonable for the location and space you will have. Cannot guarantee your own bedroom every weekend, but more than likely there will always a bed available.PM me if your interested with type of share your looking for (full, half, quarter) a little bit about yourself and any other questions you may have.Available Oct 26-May1
Ride, Live, Enjoy Life

www.equipify.me CHANGING THE FUTURE OF OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Re: SHARES wanted for Young Professionals Ski/Ride House

Post by BoozeTan »

aww, we arent gonna be neighbors this season....oh well, you're all still welcome to come over for dinner on saturdays
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

BTW Barnibus makes a tastee breakfast. Will be a great season, looks like a real sweet pad with easy access to everything. Ps we may or may not have a ski home route.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

icedtea wrote:BTW Barnibus makes a tastee breakfast. Will be a great season, looks like a real sweet pad with easy access to everything. Ps we may or may not have a ski home route.

You should be able to ski home...
ImageImageImageImage
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Stormchaser wrote:
icedtea wrote:BTW Barnibus makes a tastee breakfast. Will be a great season, looks like a real sweet pad with easy access to everything. Ps we may or may not have a ski home route.

Yea pretty stoked, did some trail maintenance in the summer. Probably get back up one more time and finish up some things.

And dude, we gotta rip it sometime this season!
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

icedtea wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

Yea pretty stoked, did some trail maintenance in the summer. Probably get back up one more time and finish up some things.

And dude, we gotta rip it sometime this season!
Yeah, not sure how I've never riden with your crew... Here's hoping for a better snow season this year!
ImageImageImageImage
phillyjustin
Beginner On Rentals

Post by phillyjustin »

hey I am deff interested in hearing more about the house. I have a small crew that this house seems to be perfect for we like to go hard on and off the slopes . theirs 2-4 of us. 2 deff fulls and the other two I'm waiting too hear back from. We are all 23 -26 i believe? we all live in boston now. Like i said id like to hear more and get more details. feel free to call me anytime at 215-470-4424. thanks, -justin