Killington 2013-2014 Season Pass Pricing

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

shortski
Site Admin

Re: Killington 2013-2014 Season Pass Pricing

Post by shortski »

RENO wrote:not sure why you would do it this way instead of the 3 pay method?
Female...... No further explanation necessary. :-)
OlympiaGirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by OlympiaGirl »

shortski wrote:
Haha. Not quite. I have some money now, I won't have any money later. While it does mean I will run out of money faster, I'd rather not be tempted to spend on other things.
All you've got to do is go that way, really really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

OlympiaGirl wrote:
shortski wrote:
Haha. Not quite. I have some money now, I won't have any money later. While it does mean I will run out of money faster, I'd rather not be tempted to spend on other things.
Since you already have 70% of the pass cost now, you should try to save up the other 30% by June 13th and pay the whole thing at one time then. Save the 1.5% fee for the payment plan also.
OlympiaGirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by OlympiaGirl »

RENO wrote:
OlympiaGirl wrote:
shortski wrote:
Since you already have 70% of the pass cost now, you should try to save up the other 30% by June 13th and pay the whole thing at one time then. Save the 1.5% fee for the payment plan also.
If I could... I would. Don't worry Kzoners, assuming I get a job after graduation my whining about skiing at the poverty line will be long gone.
All you've got to do is go that way, really really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y34 ... eBrain.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

:dis

So, attempting to win friends and influence people, again, there Atomic?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

All in fun, she's probably smarter than me.
OlympiaGirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by OlympiaGirl »

Atomic1 wrote:All in fun, she's probably smarter than me.
:like
I thought the link was funny, anyway. It did forget the section : Unable to manage money.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I've known escargots that meet that test. :wink:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:

I've known escargots that meet that test. :wink:

Your immediate family no doubt !
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

In the desire to be fair:

biged
Slalom Racer

Post by biged »

Anyone know if Beast Bucks can be redeemed for adult beverages. Like Switchback if it is on tap.
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

I plan on spending my beast bucks on switchback at the RUB
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

World Lift Ticket & Season Pass Discount

Bring a lift ticket or season pass from another resort and receive 25% off weekend and 50% off midweek 1-day lift tickets here at Killington. Discount applied to adult rate only.

Each lift ticket from another resort is valid for one discounted Killington lift ticket and must be turned in to ticket seller at time of purchase. Season pass holders from other resorts will need to present their season pass and one other form of ID to receive one Killington lift ticket per day.

Offer valid Monday, April 8 through the end of the 2012/13 season. Lift tickets from Killington Resort dated April 1 or later do not qualify for this promotion. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers.

Killington Season Pass Holder Bring a Friend

Current Killington Season Pass and NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass holders may bring up to two friends per day to receive 25% off weekend and 50% off midweek one-day lift tickets. Current Killington Express Card holders can bring one friend per day for the same discounts.

Offer valid starting Monday, April 8 through the end of the 2012/13 winter season. Discount applied to adult ticket rate only. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers.

Last year the bring a buddy deal wasn't advertised to my knowledge but was available. If I remember right it was 33% off lift tickets for up to two buddies any day. I happened to find out by accident & was able to have a few friends take advantage. I gave kudo's to K for doing this last year in one of the threads on this & other websites.

I have a question for Killington management. As some here know I injured myself this season & won't be skiing again this season. I still have the one free anytime ticket that came with my season pass. I'm coming up with some friends the weekend of the 20th & was planning to give my one free ticket to a friend which I understand is allowable. I also have other friends that are coming that weekend. My question is will I still be able to get the 25% weekend discount for up to two additional buddies? I ask because policy states that the offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Does using my one free anytime ticket negate my ability to use the bring a buddy deal on the same day?
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

BoozeTan wrote:I plan on spending my beast bucks on switchback at the RUB
Already spent mine by buying our 83 year old neighbor a $39 season pass for next year. He stopped going after they took away his lifetime pass. The gift of skiing is that best gift to give someone.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.