Volkl Six Star 175cm $0

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
spanky
Site Admin

Volkl Six Star 175cm $0

Post by spanky »

I have a pair of Volkl Supersport Six Stars (the black ones, probably the first or second model year - circa 2004-05) with the integrated marker piston bindings. Free to the first person who can take them off my hands. Decent shape with some life left in them. I moved on to the Tigersharks a couple of years ago and don't have a need for these anymore.

Post here and/or PM if you are interested and can meet me somewhere in Killington over one of the upcoming weekends. If no takers, I'll probably just leave them in the rack near the RUB with a "free" sign on them. Hopefully someone can make use out of them.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Volkl Six Star 175cm $0

Post by Guy in Shorts »

spanky wrote:I have a pair of Volkl Supersport Six Stars (the black ones, probably the first or second model year - circa 2004-05) with the integrated marker piston bindings. Free to the first person who can take them off my hands. Decent shape with some life left in them. I moved on to the Tigersharks a couple of years ago and don't have a need for these anymore.

Post here and/or PM if you are interested and can meet me somewhere in Killington over one of the upcoming weekends. If no takers, I'll probably just leave them in the rack near the RUB with a "free" sign on them. Hopefully someone can make use out of them.
I can throw in a pair of Six Stars also but the bases or down to metal in places. Find another pair you could build a ski chair. On Mantra's most days with Tigershark back-ups for stiff days.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Re: Volkl Six Star 175cm $0

Post by Stormchaser »

I have a dirtbag friend that could use them, but I'd rather see em go to someone on the board.
ImageImageImageImage