Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by Bubba »

Tell me once again...what are the "stated goals of Islam"?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:Tell me once again...what are the "stated goals of Islam"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_fundamentalism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you can take it from there if you feel so inclined, there is plenty of information on islamic fundamentalism, sharia law, expansion of islam, conversion of infidels etc. Thanks for playing coy though...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_fundamentalism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you can take it from there if you feel so inclined, there is plenty of information on islamic fundamentalism, sharia law, expansion of islam, conversion of infidels etc. Thanks for playing coy though...
Oh

kind of like Christianization throughout history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian ... th_century" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

To continually be demonized by the Right Wing wackos thereby making the young and impressionable feel victimized and lash out against innocent people....

Way to go Killington Tea Party Snake Pit... thanks for that... :|
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Oh

kind of like Christianization throughout history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian ... th_century" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gee I really didn't see anything about any suicide bombers or jihad, or anything like that in your link. I suppose you could be referring to the crusades but I think they got that under control a few centuries back... In any case whats your point? I'm not religious so I hardly care, don;t allow ANY radicals in the country, I'm totally absolutely fine w that. Increased scrutiny to all who apply, pretty sure I've already said that numerous times, but again it doesn't fit your narrative. And yes kind of like christianization was 500 years ago... I'd be opposed to that as well...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Egypt: Over 20,000 Muslims screaming "Allahu akbar" attack Christian church with birdshot and bricks

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/05/egypt ... ricks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"According to the official police explanation, the Copt Basem Ramzy Michael was seen by the Muslim Hamada Alloshy, a registered criminal, allegedly extending his body from his balcony to gaze at the flat of Alloshy's sister, who lives on the ground floor. A quarrel broke out and when the church was attacked, hundreds of Copts hurried to the area to defend the church, among whom was 36-year-old Sedky Sherif, a father of three children. According to his nephew Rabah, who was with him at the time of his death, 1000 Copts were present and were attacked by over 20,000 Muslims, who were firing bird shots at them and throwing bricks. While the church was being attacked the Muslims were shouting "Allahu Akbar." "

well what the hell I mean he did look at the sisters house...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4087_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

For those who love freedom, liberty and democracy, the fundalmental flaw of Islam is that there is no seperation of Church and State. Islam is the State, and the State is Islam. There is no freedom of religion. There is no liberty. There is no democracy. There is no such thing as constitutional rights as we know them. There is nothing to protect you from the State. This is the great and inevitable culture crash between Muslims and the West. Their fundalmental ideology does not coexist with ours, and never will. We will never live in complete peace side by side. They will always have their jihadist who will come to the United States and kill us, in the name of Allah.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
To continually be demonized by the Right Wing wackos thereby making the young and impressionable feel victimized and lash out against innocent people....

Way to go Killington Tea Party Snake Pit... thanks for that... :|
yes its clearly kzone's fault that young muslims lash out when they feel victimized, it's also perfectly acceptable for them to lash out in any way they see fit for any perceived transgression, for instance "someone looking at your sisters house from their own balcony" is reason to kill them. Makes perfect sense.

Do you ever take a second to actually listen to/read the stupidity you post? SO if you demonize someone they can and should lash out at you, innocent victims, or whoever they choose?
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:Do you ever take a second to actually listen to/read the stupidity you post?
What are stupid? Of course I do..

And i stand behind everything I say...
You and your like - are partially responsible for the radicalization of people you like to oppress with your words...

Thanks for that... :roll:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:Do you ever take a second to actually listen to/read the stupidity you post?

You and your like - are partially responsible for the radicalization of people you like to oppress with your words...

but people YOU demonize should just shut up and take it? cuz yours is the good kind of hate, right? LYBOCRISY at its finest
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:

but people YOU demonize should just shut up and take it? cuz yours is the good kind of hate, right? LYBOCRISY at its finest
Do whatever the fukc you want... No law against it... I'm honored that you come at me like this... Means I'm getting into that thick Rush Limbaugh skull..

I just think your public hatred of Muslims has a backlash and that backlash is kids becoming radicalized...
So you get what you want...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:

Do whatever the fukc you want... No law against itya sure? Ikinda think there might be...... I'm honored that you come at me like this... Means I'm getting into that thick Rush Limbaugh skull..It means you get yet another opportunity to showcase your moderate, mainstream liberal thinking for all to see...

I just think your public hatred of Muslimspost an example has a backlash and that backlash is kids becoming radicalized...
So you get what you want...
never stated any hatred of anyone muslim or not, so I'm not sure what you are are imagining. You obviously have some serious mental issues... You imagine an enemy then attack your imagined enemy, that's called a straw man argument.
mach es sehr schnell

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Straw men , false flags, deny, delay, obfuscate, I learned if it from the press.....the new mantra of the Obamacons and Progressives.

How anyone with an IQ over 80 falls for this administrations lies is beyond comprehension.

Please think for yourself and stop being a sheep.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

shortski wrote:Straw men , false flags, deny, delay, obfuscate,you forgot projection I learned if it from the press.....the new mantra of the Obamacons and Progressives.

How anyone with an IQ over 80 falls for this administrations lies is beyond comprehension.

Please think for yourself and stop being a sheep.
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

shortski wrote:Please think for yourself and stop being a sheep.
So say the man that was led by the nuts into wars not needed by President Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld...

I guess if ANYBODY has a right to talk about being led like a sheep it's you and your Neocon buddies... baaaaah baaaaaah...