Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: Thank you madhatter..........it is best if we just ignore anything DMC post. He isn't worth the time of day. I'll never waste my time responding to anything he writes.
I have no intention of putting ALL people that practice Islam into interment camps(ie: Japanese WWII)...
I actually support refugee causes to help Muslims displaced by war to have a better life. As well as an organization to teach people from "Arab" countries and Western countries to do business together.

I'm only pointing out how racist you are to say ALL Muslims are not allowed into our county of immigrants...

People like you scare the shti out of me with your racist banter. Generalizing an entire religion based upon your fear...
It's rhetoric like yours that gets poor Sikhs shot in their temple for wearing turbins...
And bricks tossed through windows and Mosques bruns...

If I had my way - I'd deport your unAmerican ass to wherever YOUR family came from...hypocritical piece of sh!t, as always...Maybe FAST is a native american, then what dumb@ss?
imbeciles like you scare everyone, muslims are not a race, they are members of a religion that considers non-believers infidels. It is not racist to suggest not allowing them into the country. Do you have any idea wtf you are talking about? Radical islam has been identified as a source of terrorism, hate crimes, random victim crimes, whatever you want to call it. The state dept already disallows immigration from certain countries, why not add more criteria to counter the threat and keep the country safe? Seems quite logical.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:they are members of a religion that considers non-believers infidels
that's total bullshti....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

I spent last week in Paris with my girlfriend... It was great!
Muslims are everywhere! interacting with society.. Smiling at people... Sitting in cafe's.
Enjoying art at the museums... just awesome...

If we stop treating the Muslims here in the US like criminals maybe we can reach this level of integration where we can all get along in this society of immigrants...
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

DMC wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: I'm only pointing out how racist you are to say ALL Muslims are not allowed into our county of immigrants...
Edited since there were new posts ahead of mine when I hit "submit":
Frighteningly, I agree with madhater on this.
End edit

An adherent of Islam is not a race, it's a religion. Last time I checked the US Constitution, freedom of religion was a fundamental right. Apparently, the FOX News mouth-breather view is that the only fundamental right in the US Constitution that matters is the second amendment.

Personally, I think our immigration law and policy is downright nutty. The policy should be pretty much open door to people who can contribute to the economy. Minimum criteria should be English-fluent, able to pass a GED exam demonstrating high school-level proficiency, pass a physical exam to ensure they're healthy, young enough to be able to contribute to society before becoming old and a drain on society. There should be a points system. If you're young, healthy, English-fluent, and have training in a skill where there is a shortage in the US (health care springs to mind), you bump to the head of the queue.

<bigoted rant>
Personally, I get really annoyed when I'm in an urban grocery store watching all the non-English speaking people with a grocery cart full of junk food and paying with food stamps. I'm certain most are in Section 8-subsidized housing. I'm certain most are on Medicare. These aren't political refugees. They're not US citizens. They're here for the relatively generous social benefits where their home country would insist they work. Why am I paying for them?
</bigoted rant>

Of course, the seven foreign-born Chemical Engineers would likely bump to the head of the queue using my criteria.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

DMC wrote:I spent last week in Paris with my girlfriend... It was great!
Muslims are everywhere! interacting with society.. Smiling at people... Sitting in cafe's.

If we stop treating the Muslims here in the US like criminals maybe we can reach this level of integration where we can all get along in this society of immigrants...
I think you need to read up on the whole French/North African Muslim problem. Your perception doesn't match the reality in France.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Geoff wrote: Of course, the seven foreign-born Chemical Engineers would likely bump to the head of the queue using my criteria.
I wonder if they were audited by the IRS as well..
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Geoff wrote:

I think you need to read up on the whole French/North African Muslim problem. Your perception doesn't match the reality in France.
I understand the history of France... There's a whole slew of races/nationalities in Paris that are from areas France conquered...
I know France has issues...

But it is my perception based upon what I saw with my own eyes..
I saw lot's of Muslim families out enjoying themselves side by side with everyone... It was awesome!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

pretty sure the french hate em too. typical ignorant tourist, "I was in X and everyone was happy and smiling and having fun." No sh!t they are on vacation... Try visiting a few blocks outside the tourist zone, dope.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Geoff wrote:
DMC wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: I'm only pointing out how racist you are to say ALL Muslims are not allowed into our county of immigrants...
Edited since there were new posts ahead of mine when I hit "submit":
Frighteningly, I agree with madhater on this.
End edit

An adherent of Islam is not a race, it's a religion. Last time I checked the US Constitution, freedom of religion was a fundamental right. Apparently, the FOX News mouth-breather view is that the only fundamental right in the US Constitution that matters is the second amendment.

Personally, I think our immigration law and policy is downright nutty. The policy should be pretty much open door to people who can contribute to the economy. Minimum criteria should be English-fluent, able to pass a GED exam demonstrating high school-level proficiency, pass a physical exam to ensure they're healthy, young enough to be able to contribute to society before becoming old and a drain on society. There should be a points system. If you're young, healthy, English-fluent, and have training in a skill where there is a shortage in the US (health care springs to mind), you bump to the head of the queue.

<bigoted rant>
Personally, I get really annoyed when I'm in an urban grocery store watching all the non-English speaking people with a grocery cart full of junk food and paying with food stamps. I'm certain most are in Section 8-subsidized housing. I'm certain most are on Medicare. These aren't political refugees. They're not US citizens. They're here for the relatively generous social benefits where their home country would insist they work. Why am I paying for them?
</bigoted rant>

Of course, the seven foreign-born Chemical Engineers would likely bump to the head of the queue using my criteria.
yep, and it's not only them you are paying for...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: Thank you madhatter..........it is best if we just ignore anything DMC post. He isn't worth the time of day. I'll never waste my time responding to anything he writes.
I have no intention of putting ALL people that practice Islam into interment camps(ie: Japanese WWII)...
I actually support refugee causes to help Muslims displaced by war to have a better life. As well as an organization to teach people from "Arab" countries and Western countries to do business together.

I'm only pointing out how racist you are to say ALL Muslims are not allowed into our county of immigrants...

People like you scare the shti out of me with your racist banter. Generalizing an entire religion based upon your fear...
It's rhetoric like yours that gets poor Sikhs shot in their temple for wearing turbins...
And bricks tossed through windows and Mosques bruns...

If I had my way - I'd deport your unAmerican ass to wherever YOUR family came from...hypocritical piece of sh!t, as always...Maybe FAST is a native american, then what dumb@ss?
imbeciles like you scare everyone, muslims are not a race, they are members of a religion that considers non-believers infidels. It is not racist to suggest not allowing them into the country. Do you have any idea wtf you are talking about? Radical islam has been identified as a source of terrorism, hate crimes, random victim crimes, whatever you want to call it. The state dept already disallows immigration from certain countries, why not add more criteria to counter the threat and keep the country safe? Seems quite logical.
No you're the f*** imbecile that needs to crawl out from under your rock in the hills and actually get to meet and know people of different cultures and religions instead of using vast generalizations. I work with Muslims who are members of the same mosque that Tamerlan got kicked out of. One of them was there the day the POS started screaming at the Imam during a service praising the work of Martin Luther King.....as MLK wasn't a Muslim. You know, the same mosque that works on interfaith projects with Temple Beth Israel. Almost every Muslim I've ever met is completely tolerant of people of differing faiths and reject the hateful Radicals who do harm to others and tarnish the Muslim religion.

But, yes, keeping the Muslims out should be top priority. Hell keeping people of all religions out of the country should be considered as you never know. Especially Christians, no more Christians should be allowed into America !!!! One of them might be radical and decide to blow up an abortion clinic or murder a pro-choice doctor.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:

pretty sure the french hate em too. typical ignorant tourist, "I was in X and everyone was happy and smiling and having fun." No sh!t they are on vacation... Try visiting a few blocks outside the tourist zone, dope.
I also have a few friends from Paris.
One is a actually Muslim originally from Morocco. He loves Paris. But can disagree with the Govt. on certain things... His right..

I'm a bit more connected and less ignorant then you may guess..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I also have a few friends from Paris.
One is a actually Muslim originally from Morocco. He loves Paris. But can disagree with the Govt. on certain things... His right..

I'm a bit more connected and less ignorant then you may guess..
no YOU'RE a complete idiot with the mentality and writing skills of a five year old. You can barely put together a sentence and rarely if ever does it make the point you intend it to. You can't stay on topic, you change the argument then argue against your contrived point as if it has relevance to the subject. You insist on re-naming things you oppose in order to tarnish them. In short you are a complete piece of sh!t lybocrite scumbag. A petulant child crying to have his way at the expense of anyone who disagrees while steadfastly ignoring the rights of anyone you oppose. "wah wah wah, children, guns are toys, ready the trains bla bla bla. final solution bla bla bla" yeah you are the majorities representative...
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

I love that you spend so much time insulting me. :)
It makes me happy knowing that I get to you so much.. :) Justifies my beliefs in some sense...

Enjoy your toys....
And ready the trains...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:I love that you spend so much time insulting me. :)
It makes me happy knowing that I get to you so much.. :) Justifies my beliefs in some sense...

Enjoy your toys....
And ready the trains...
again, like watching a 5 yr old perform a complicated magic trick, yer a f@cking idiot that makes zero sense to anyone. You continually come unhinged whenever your idiot utopia seems threatened. The only thing that "gets to me" is knowing that there are many other idiots just like you that don't know sh!t from shinola,and that the those who wish to control the populace use you idiots to further their agenda. Otherwise you are nothing but fodder for amusement.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers, they elected the most criminal president in US history and still blindly and wholeheartedly support him.

there is none so blind as he who will not see...
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Thanks for your continued insults...