Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: I don't want internment camps, I just want all Muslims that are not US citizens out of this country and to not allow anymore in. What's the problem with this, why do we need tens of thousands of Muslims in this country when all it takes is a handful of them to kill Americans. What's it going to take, a dirty bomb or a nuclear bomb set off in Times Square?
You also better get a few non-Muslims out of here because they could be terrorists too. Let's see....

Oklahoma City bombers
Unabomber
Atlanta Olympics bomber
Abortion doc murderer(s)
Anthrax mailer
Ricin mailer
KKK members
Weathermen (OK...I know I'm going back a while now...)
The above list were all US citizens, you can not expel them from the country. Again, I'm just saying Muslims that are not US citizens. Did we let tens of thousands of Germans into the US during WWII? No, because we were at war with them. Today we are at war, a war on terror. The terrorist are Muslims, so why let any of them in the country? What good is it doing, we know that some of them are going to kill Americans. Ask any victim of Muslim terrorism, those who lost a spouse, a mother or father, a brother or sister if it was a good idea to let them in. Ask the parents of those who lost a child to Muslims that kill Americans if it's a good idea to continue to let tens of thousands of Muslims into the country. How are you going to feel if one of your family members gets killed by a Muslim terrorist, maybe then you would agree.
Dzokar Tsarnaev is a US citizen so he would not be on your "expulsion" list. And what about all those Muslims who are living here, working here, contributing to society, without being US citizens? What about those who are studying to become US citizens but haven't filed an application yet? And what about those that have applied for citizenship that has not yet been granted? Do we expel them all?

And how do we know that "some of them are going to kill Americans"? Because they're Muslim? Is it the same way that I know who is going to bomb an abortion clinic - because in all likelihood they're Christian? Or, how about who will bomb a predominantly black church - a white person?

As for family members getting killed by a Muslim terrorist...no, none of my family has been killed. I do, however, have family and friends living under that threat every day in Israel. So?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: I don't want internment camps, I just want all Muslims that are not US citizens out of this country and to not allow anymore in. What's the problem with this, why do we need tens of thousands of Muslims in this country when all it takes is a handful of them to kill Americans. What's it going to take, a dirty bomb or a nuclear bomb set off in Times Square?
You also better get a few non-Muslims out of here because they could be terrorists too. Let's see....

Oklahoma City bombers
Unabomber
Atlanta Olympics bomber
Abortion doc murderer(s)
Anthrax mailer
Ricin mailer
KKK members
The above list were all US citizens, you can not expel them from the country. Again, I'm just saying Muslims that are not US citizens. Did we let tens of thousands of Germans into the US during WWII? No, because we were at war with them. Today we are at war, a war on terror. The terrorist are Muslims, so why let any of them in the country? What good is it doing, we know that some of them are going to kill Americans. Ask any victim of Muslim terrorism, those who lost a spouse, a mother or father, a brother or sister if it was a good idea to let them in. Ask the parents of those who lost a child to Muslims that kill Americans if it's a good idea to continue to let tens of thousands of Muslims into the country. How are you going to feel if one of your family members gets killed by a Muslim terrorist, maybe then you would agree.
Dzokar Tsarnaev is a US citizen so he would not be on your "expulsion" list. And what about all those Muslims who are living here, working here, contributing to society, without being US citizens? What about those who are studying to become US citizens but haven't filed an application yet? And what about those that have applied for citizenship that has not yet been granted? Do we expel them all?

And how do we know that "some of them are going to kill Americans"? Because they're Muslim? Is it the same way that I know who is going to bomb an abortion clinic - because in all likelihood they're Christian? Or, how about who will bomb a predominantly black church - a white person?

As for family members getting killed by a Muslim terrorist...no, none of my family has been killed. I do, however, have family and friends living under that threat every day in Israel. So?
madhatter wrote:The state dept already disallows immigration from certain countries, why not add more criteria to counter the threat and keep the country safe? Seems quite logical.
the goal is to eliminate terrorists and security threats to the US, not to eliminate muslims, brown people or whatever the useful idiots pretend... Extensive screening of applicants for entry to the US seems more than reasonable.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

........which wouldn't have kept Dzokar out
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:........which wouldn't have kept Dzokar out
or timothy mcveigh and a host of others, but it does help prevent IMMIGRATION of terrorists et al... Its ONE step, not a be all end all security solution. More scrutiny could have, and probably should have been used in dealing with the older brother after his return from abroad...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:

Oklahoma City bombers
Unabomber
Atlanta Olympics bomber
Abortion doc murderer(s)
Anthrax mailer
Ricin mailer
KKK members

madhatter wrote:The state dept already disallows immigration from certain countries, why not add more criteria to counter the threat and keep the country safe? Seems quite logical.
the goal is to eliminate terrorists and security threats to the US, not to eliminate muslims, brown people or whatever the useful idiots pretend... Extensive screening of applicants for entry to the US seems more than reasonable.
I'm sorry....please give me any meaning of this statement other than exactly what it says...
Any plain reading of that statement results in a conclusion that:

1. Non-citizen Muslims, adults and children, whether living and working here, studying for citizenship or having applied for citizenship would be rounded up and deported.

2. No Muslims of any kind would be allowed into the country.

What does it mean to you?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
I'm sorry....please give me any meaning of this statement other than exactly what it says...
Any plain reading of that statement results in a conclusion that:

1. Non-citizen Muslims, adults and children, whether living and working here, studying for citizenship or having applied for citizenship would be rounded up and deported.

2. No Muslims of any kind would be allowed into the country.

What does it mean to you?
I didn't write that, or support that or imagine it as an official position of any party, govt entity etc or even as a serious proposal, but more a counter to the idiot's " ready the trains" comments. In any case, it is the idea of one person, I commented on it and offered a different solution and explained that solution above.
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote: I didn't write that, or support that or imagine it as an official position of any party, govt entity etc or even as a serious proposal, but more a counter to the idiot's " ready the trains" comments. In any case, it is the idea of one person, I commented on it and offered a different solution and explained that solution above.
"Ready the trains" was in reference for f.a.s.t.'s comments about Muslims not yours...

YOu say you want to round up people and I think of Japanese and German interment during WWII
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:

My point exactly, if Tsarnaev had not been allowed in the country the Boston bombing would not have happened. He wasn't a US citizen when his family came to the US. If the 9-11 terrorists had not been allowed in the country, 3000 + Americans would not have been killed. Futhermore, if we had not allowed the 9-11 terrorists into this country we would not of had to go to Iraq and Afghanistan where over 7,700 American soilders have been killed, over 30,000 wounded, many very seriously. Where tens of thousands of Muslims have been killed and where over a trillion dollars have been spent. For me, it makes sense to not allow Muslims into the country, and yes expel those that are here because it's the best way to keep Americans safe from being killed. Do we want to live our lives under the threat that your family and friends have to face in Isreal?

As for those studying here, espcially get them out of here. My niece is graduating from Merrimack College this Sunday and I'm going to the ceremony where I will watch a diploma be given to her. I will also watch diplomas be given to Muslims. When she started there four years ago there were about 150 Muslims from Saudi Arabia, now there are about 350. Everyone of them is enrolled in the Bio-Chemistry program and they live off campus where the Saudi government has bought housing for them. The attend a Mosque on campus that the Catholic college paid for and built, yet none of these Saudis want to or are not permitted to associate in any way with other students. As I watch them recieve their diplomas I will wonder if any of them will ever use their American education to kill us. Over the last decade or so, the State Department has issued 70,000 student visas to Muslims, 15,000 of the them never showed up to the college or university that they were to attend. No one knows what happened to them? Yes, expel them all. I know it's ugly, but I truly believe it's the best way to protect Americans. Our very worthy and valid attempt to show them respect and to lead them in the way of freedom, liberty and democracy has failed, both here and abroad.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Okay, change the policy to no more Muslims entering the US.

Then the terrorists will just say they're Jewish or Christian.

Then what?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

deadheadskier wrote:Okay, change the policy to no more Muslims entering the US.

Then what?
MORE TRAINS!!!!!!
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

DMC wrote:

Then what?
MORE TRAINS!!!!!!
:-)
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Then what?
By not allowing the tens of thousands of Muslims that come here every year, it will free up tremendous resources in Customs, State Department, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and almost every other federal and state agency. These resources could then be used to identify, stop, arrest and prosecute the terrorist that are coming here by illegal means.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

f.a.s.t. wrote:

Then what?
By not allowing the tens of thousands of Muslims that come here every year, it will free up tremendous resources in Customs, State Department, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and almost every other federal and state agency. These resources could then be used to identify, stop, arrest and prosecute the terrorist that are coming here by illegal means.
10s of thousands? Source please...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Then what?
try googling it, lazy f@ck/
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Then what?
try googling it, lazy f@ck/
did it for ya, seems someone has to do ALL your thinking for you, otherwise you're bound to get it wrong...

consider yourself ever so slightly better informed now...
mach es sehr schnell