Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
DMC
Post Office

Re: Seven foreign chem engineers caught trespassing at Boston's

Post by DMC »

Interesting... And thank you for doing f.i.s.t.s. job...

I'd say that Pakistan is where most Muslims I work with are from..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:Interesting... And thank you for doing f.i.s.t.s. job...

typical lybocrite, it's YOUR job to do your own due diligence, if you doubt something you have the option of accepting it or proving it wrong. But I suppose you could just pawn that off on the OP or another poster. Being uninitiated is a precursor to being uninformed. If you were to become more informed you would cease to make most of the attempts at arguments you make.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:

typical lybocrite, it's YOUR job to do your own due diligence, if you doubt something you have the option of accepting it or proving it wrong. But I suppose you could just pawn that off on the OP or another poster. Being uninitiated is a precursor to being uninformed. If you were to become more informed you would cease to make most of the attempts at arguments you make.
I would hope that you release the same diatribe on Bubba next time he asks for a source...
I didn't doubt - I was curious about the numbers...

Are you EVER a nice person?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I would hope that you release the same diatribe on Bubba next time he asks for a source...If his level of intellect consisted of "ar-15s are toys", "ready the trains" and constant cries of a final solution, I'm sure I would.

are you ever NOT an imbecile? I mean jeez I just did your work for you and provided information you otherwise would have remained blissfully unaware of. How much f@ckin nicer you want?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I would hope that you release the same diatribe on Bubba next time he asks for a source...If his level of intellect consisted of "ar-15s are toys", "ready the trains" and constant cries of a final solution, I'm sure I would.

are you ever NOT an imbecile? I mean jeez I just did your work for you and provided information you otherwise would have remained blissfully unaware of. How much f@ckin nicer you want?
So the answer is no....
I just want to take you seriously but.... You're such a douchebag...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I didn't doubt - I was curious about the numbers...not curious enough to look em up for yourself though...

So the answer is no....
I just want to take you seriously butwho cares if you do or not, that you dismiss/ignore any point contrary to yours without so much as a single refuting factor doesn't make those points any less valid. It just publicly displays your ( possibly willful ) ignorance..... You'reholy f@ckin halleluiah!!!, you did right!!! You have reached your zenith I'm sure. such a douchebag...
If you are so insulted by the very accurate descriptions I've provided of you, do something about the image you portray. You don't HAVE to say incredibly stupid, baseless stuff, and you certainly don't have to be as adamantly and arrogantly ignorant as you are either. Nor do you have to obsessively repeat your idiotic diatribes over and over and over again. We get it "ready the trains", how you imagine you look like anything less than an idiot posting it 100 times is beyond fathom-ability. Were you trying to display that same calm rationality your islamic terrorist brothers display at home?

But I'm sure you are going to tell us how this is a peaceful religious protest or that its only a few "bad seeds"?

no,no no, once they get a taste of western civilization they won;t protest , they just want nice things like we have in the US. yeah right...

I'm sure it was built to be a dilapidated wasteland right? We'd embrace their culture more if we just understood it...

Yeah, all we need is a hundred thousand more of them coming here every year and breeding at higher than avg rates while sucking off the govt t!t for the next few decades. How could that possibly turn out bad? Look how great it is there, we need that here. FAST might be right, why invite a parasite?
mach es sehr schnell

Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

By MadHater's logic, I get to cite the Provisional Irish Republican Army and deport all the Catholics.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Geoff wrote:By MadHater's logic, I get to cite the Provisional Irish Republican Army and deport all the Catholics.

READY THE TRAINS!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Geoff wrote:By MadHater's logic, I get to cite the Provisional Irish Republican Army and deport all the Catholics.
yeah I remember the the fatwah issued by the IRA against the united states... apparently you don't actually understand "logic", remove reason or "feelings" and the logical decision is arrived at ie to not allow those who are members of, or associate with govts or entities known to be enemies of the US.

Kinda like when a climbing partner is injured on everest, the logical decision is to leave the person behind to fend for themselves, once reason and "feelings" come in to play a poorer decision is likely to be made, one that more often than not ends up causing more problems.

Don't see a single reason to be taking in 100K plus immigrants from anywhere, let alone terror sponsoring islamic states, when we have high unemployment levels and record numbers of people on govt assistance. That their stated goal is to overwhelm the west with sheer numbers is beside the point. Times have changed and so has culture, it's no longer practical to take in the poor, tired huddled masses, we got enough already. More than enough...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:

READY THE TRAINS!!!!
DUH, ten minute ta wapner

obsess much?
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

So, madhatter, you're a staunch supporter of 2nd Amendment Rights, but the 14th Amendment should be ignored as well as the 1st Amendment when dealing with immigration?

Got it. You only support parts of the Constitution that you agree with.

And you go around calling everyone else a hypocrite?
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

deadheadskier wrote:So, madhatter, you're a staunch supporter of 2nd Amendment Rights, but the 14th Amendment should be ignored as well as the 1st Amendment when dealing with immigration?

The Amendments were written to protect citizens of the United States.

They were not written or ever intended to protect those who are not.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

steamboat1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:So, madhatter, you're a staunch supporter of 2nd Amendment Rights, but the 14th Amendment should be ignored as well as the 1st Amendment when dealing with immigration?

The 14th Amendment overturned a Supreme Court decision that people from African decent can't become US citizens. Now you've got F.A.S.T. wanting to prohibit Muslims from becoming citizens and madhater is backing him up. That position goes against the Constitution.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

deadheadskier wrote:
steamboat1 wrote:

The 14th Amendment overturned a Supreme Court decision that people from African decent can't become US citizens. Now you've got F.A.S.T. wanting to prohibit Muslims from becoming citizens and madhater is backing him up. That position goes against the Constitution.
Kumbaya My Lord
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
steamboat1 wrote:

The 14th Amendment overturned a Supreme Court decision that people from African decent can't become US citizens. Now you've got F.A.S.T. wanting to prohibit Muslims from becoming citizens and madhater is backing him up. BULLSH!T, you f@cking lefties are insane, I merely discussed his idea, I didn't call for it or back it up, but I did say in light of the sheer numbers and the stated goals of islam, a logical decision would preclude allowing them in. WHAT I PROPOSED was more criteria for immigration. SPECIFICALLY. Learn to read and comprehend. That position goes against the Constitution.no it doesn't, There is no provision in the Constitution requiring the US to allow immigration w no restrictions
madhatter wrote:The state dept already disallows immigration from certain countries, why not add more criteria to counter the threat and keep the country safe? Seems quite logical. the goal is to eliminate terrorists and security threats to the US, not to eliminate muslims, brown people or whatever the useful idiots pretend... Extensive screening of applicants for entry to the US seems more than reasonable.
madhatter wrote:I didn't write that [fast's comment], or support that or imagine it as an official position of any party, govt entity etc or even as a serious proposal, but more a counter to the idiot's " ready the trains" comments. In any case, it is the idea of one person, I commented on it and offered a different solution and explained that solution above.

AGAIN learn to read and comprehend instead of conjuring up a narrative that fits your agenda...

READY THE REMEDIAL READING COURSE!
mach es sehr schnell