cleaning

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
wickedwanda
Beginner On Rentals

cleaning

Post by wickedwanda »

Share house cleaning available. Over 20 years experience, reliable and reasonable.
Snowjob
Poster Child Poster

Re: cleaning

Post by Snowjob »

Thanks for your post. Can you please give us an idea of how this works?

Do you have some sample pricing?

My guess is "it depends on the job", and I'm wondering if you have some standard offerings and pricing.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Any references from kzone members? Do you only do ski houses or do you do condos as well?
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

And what about private homes.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

and do you clean in the nude...?
ImageImageImageImage
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

or a skimpy maid outfit?

this thread is worthless w/o pics..lol
wickedwanda
Beginner On Rentals

Post by wickedwanda »

Snowjob wrote:Thanks for your post. Can you please give us an idea of how this works?

Do you have some sample pricing?

My guess is "it depends on the job", and I'm wondering if you have some standard offerings and pricing.
yes depends on house and how often cleaning needed prices are very reasonable. Can give an estimate if I know size of house or condo.
wickedwanda
Beginner On Rentals

Post by wickedwanda »

shortski wrote:And what about private homes.
Yes can do that too
wickedwanda
Beginner On Rentals

Post by wickedwanda »

spanky wrote:Any references from kzone members? Do you only do ski houses or do you do condos as well?
Probably I know a lot of people in Killington Iam sure some are Kzone members...I can clean condos too. If your interested contact me again. Thanks
wickedwanda
Beginner On Rentals

Post by wickedwanda »

Stormchaser wrote:and do you clean in the nude...?
Not the last tiome I checked
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

I, too, have a cleaning/caretaking business servicing Killington. The majority of my accounts are in Sunrise. We list the owner's property on Homeaway and I manage the rental process for them, including the cleaning. I've never advertised but found all my work through word of mouth. Increasingly people are growing unhappy with a certain Killington rental group and are seeking the services of a more home-grown, hands-on operation. As for cleaning, prices vary depending on what needs to be done, size of the property, number of beds/baths, etc. I always prefer to see a place before talking rates and in the case of rentals the tenant pays for the cleaning. If this fits anyone's needs, please contact me and I'd be happy to discuss this in detail and provide references.
wickedwanda
Beginner On Rentals

Post by wickedwanda »

rad1 wrote:I, too, have a cleaning/caretaking business servicing Killington. The majority of my accounts are in Sunrise. We list the owner's property on Homeaway and I manage the rental process for them, including the cleaning. I've never advertised but found all my work through word of mouth. Increasingly people are growing unhappy with a certain Killington rental group and are seeking the services of a more home-grown, hands-on operation. As for cleaning, prices vary depending on what needs to be done, size of the property, number of beds/baths, etc. I always prefer to see a place before talking rates and in the case of rentals the tenant pays for the cleaning. If this fits anyone's needs, please contact me and I'd be happy to discuss this in detail and provide references.
Exscuse me whoever you are I was looking for some cleaning jobs. what the heck are you doing on my post??
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

wickedwanda wrote:
rad1 wrote:I, too, have a cleaning/caretaking business servicing Killington. The majority of my accounts are in Sunrise. We list the owner's property on Homeaway and I manage the rental process for them, including the cleaning. I've never advertised but found all my work through word of mouth. Increasingly people are growing unhappy with a certain Killington rental group and are seeking the services of a more home-grown, hands-on operation. As for cleaning, prices vary depending on what needs to be done, size of the property, number of beds/baths, etc. I always prefer to see a place before talking rates and in the case of rentals the tenant pays for the cleaning. If this fits anyone's needs, please contact me and I'd be happy to discuss this in detail and provide references.
Exscuse me whoever you are I was looking for some cleaning jobs. what the heck are you doing on my post??

They clean in the nude...
ImageImageImageImage
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

oh boy oh boy, its a mop fight everyone
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

wickedwanda wrote:
Competing?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe