Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Vermont Health Exchange

Post by Dr. NO »

wanderer7453 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:More bad poll results

http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/22/am ... tter-daily" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
all the spin and polling in the world won;t hide the fact that no one is buying it... even the dumbest lofo/nofo's ain't dumb enough to put actual money on this turd. Signature Achievement? I'd say so... Like everything else the Lyin' King touches the end result is always FAILURE and INEPTITUDE. Well except that sham of an election... Apparently fake votes are a lot easier to come by than actual insurance purchasers...
How did you like the scam that was pulled yesterday. How was he the first to see the fainting woman behind him during a speech? And the best part was how he grabbed her then turned away from her and back to the microphone to say "I got you" wow!!!
He had 5 examples of "people who have signed on" to the ACA yet in each case he stated they had signed up BUT were awaiting the implementation of the state insurance exchanges to select their insurance. So, they put in the data only to find out there is no Exchange so they can't get a quote and they CAN'T SIGN ON. Gotta love how he thinks and spins things. According to his idea of signing up, Bubba was nearly the 1st in Vermont even though he opted out, he filled in the information.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

wanderer7453 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/22/am ... tter-daily" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
all the spin and polling in the world won;t hide the fact that no one is buying it... even the dumbest lofo/nofo's ain't dumb enough to put actual money on this turd. Signature Achievement? I'd say so... Like everything else the Lyin' King touches the end result is always FAILURE and INEPTITUDE. Well except that sham of an election... Apparently fake votes are a lot easier to come by than actual insurance purchasers...
How did you like the scam that was pulled yesterday. How was he the first to see the fainting woman behind him during a speech? And the best part was how he grabbed her then turned away from her and back to the microphone to say "I got you" wow!!!
Guess I missed that clown show... vaguely read a headline about it though...

Obama administration knew days before launch that the federal exchange would likely collapse

http://www.caintv.com/obama-administration-knew-two" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Consumer Reports: ‘Stay Away From HealthCare.gov

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/36 ... lec-torres" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hopey and the dems OWN this baby...

Signature Achievement indeed... the embodiment of progressivism on display in all its grandeur...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

wanderer7453 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I missed that completely. Is there a video somewhere?

What I "liked" about yesterday's Rose Garden event was that his staff felt the need to have props (people) behind him and have him speaking to an audience on the lawn (with Kathleen Sibelius in the front row) made up of staff, all while trying to express anger at the failure of his staff at implementing what should have been the key deliverable to get the enrollment process started. What he should have been doing was speaking from the oval office with Kathleen Sibelius in front of him receiving a pink slip for such a gross failure.

Dr. NO, on the VT site you don't have to fill in any information other than income and age (maybe one other item) in order to gain access to the list of coverages available. Actually, I'm not even sure you need to do that in order to see the list. I provided bogus income information just to see if I qualified for a subsidy.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Bubba wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

What I "liked" about yesterday's Rose Garden event was that his staff felt the need to have props (people) behind him and have him speaking to an audience on the lawn (with Kathleen Sibelius in the front row) made up of staff, all while trying to express anger at the failure of his staff at implementing what should have been the key deliverable to get the enrollment process started. What he should have been doing was speaking from the oval office with Kathleen Sibelius in front of him receiving a pink slip for such a gross failure.

It was on our morning news

Dr. NO, on the VT site you don't have to fill in any information other than income and age (maybe one other item) in order to gain access to the list of coverages available. Actually, I'm not even sure you need to do that in order to see the list. I provided bogus income information just to see if I qualified for a subsidy.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

the only thing shamwowbama is doing now is stalling for time while throwing as much sand into the Vaseline as he can. Once there is enough sand ( obamacare) there will be no way to remove it...And the collapse towards singlepayer strategy succeeds in slow enough motion that the lofo/nofo's never see it coming...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Bubba wrote: I missed that completely. Is there a video somewhere?
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

More issues...

http://digital.vpr.net/post/state-offic ... -286323177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Bubba wrote:More issues...

http://digital.vpr.net/post/state-offic ... -286323177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sounds like they had some great project managers. Is it that hard to map test scenarios to requirements and track what passes and what fails?
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Thing that really raises my blood pressure is the lacky's blaming the problems on the traffic and the press not calling BS. I'm sure Amazon, paypal, Netflix, eBay and probably even kzone handle more traffic than the health care site.

Its a complete and utter failure. It needs to be postponed for at least a year until all the "glitches" are fixed and the site undergoes tests that prove it functions as intended. If private enterprise did this they would be bankrupt.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

shortski wrote:Thing that really raises my blood pressure is the lacky's blaming the problems on the traffic and the press not calling BS. I'm sure Amazon, paypal, Netflix, eBay and probably even kzone handle more traffic than the health care site.

Its a complete and utter failure. It needs to be postponed for at least a year until all the "glitches" are fixed and the site undergoes tests that prove it functions as intended. If private enterprise did this they would be bankrupt.
I don't think you can fault the press on this one Shortski. They've been all over this, even MSNBC, or at least the majority of their commentators, from what I've seen. Can't speak for their evening Democrat shills but during the day, from the bits and pieces I've seen, they're pretty amped up about the failure.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

They're reporting it but not calling them out on the governments claim that a lot of the problems are because of traffic. Also why arn't they asking the hard question of if a postponement is being considered and if no why not.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

shortski wrote:They're reporting it but not calling them out on the governments claim that a lot of the problems are because of traffic. Also why arn't they asking the hard question of if a postponement is being considered and if no why not.
how bout one simple question for the clown: How do you feel about your supposed signature achievement being largely unpopular and thus far a massive failure in every aspect?
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

shortski wrote:They're reporting it but not calling them out on the governments claim that a lot of the problems are because of traffic. Also why arn't they asking the hard question of if a postponement is being considered and if no why not.
MSNBC's fill in for Andrea Mitchell at 1:00 PM today was just asking Congressman Cummings from Maryland that very question. As for the high traffic claim, I think even the administration is well past that excuse since they've called in the "techie surge" to try to fix the problems. Anyone who is still using that rationale for the problem just hasn't gotten the latest talking point memos. Anyway, about a half dozen Democratic Senators have called for a delay although I haven't heard much from the Democrats on the House side. Nancy must have her side of the aisle by the shorthairs.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
MSNBC's fill in for Andrea Mitchell at 1:00 PM today was just asking Congressman Cummings from Maryland that very question. As for the high traffic claim, I think even the administration is well past that excuse since they've called in the "techie surge" to try to fix the problems. Anyone who is still using that rationale for the problem just hasn't gotten the latest talking point memos. Anyway, about a half dozen Democratic Senators have called for a delay although I haven't heard much from the Democrats on the House side. Nancy must have her side of the aisle by the shorthairs.
:bull all glitches were caused by an insensitive youtube video...
mach es sehr schnell

Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
:bull all glitches were caused by an insensitive youtube video...
Admin - Please move this to the Comedy Forum.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.