Icebreaker

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

RedRider wrote:I have the DVD here somewhere, I am waiting for an off night, when I have no choice but to watch it! Is it that BAD??
Yep
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

RedRider wrote:I have the DVD here somewhere, I am waiting for an off night, when I have no choice but to watch it! Is it that BAD??
If you're mentally prepared, it's hilarious. Running through the woods, with or without ski boots, jumping from the Gondola. How about the HUGE explosion and nobody on the mountain noticed. This is a cult classic. Sean Astin is Gomez Adam's son. That's funny too.
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

I got it on DVD a week or two ago. Just waiting for the appropriate mindset before viewing.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

RossiSkier wrote:
How about the HUGE explosion and nobody on the mountain noticed. This is a cult classic. Sean Astin is Gomez Adam's son. That's funny too.
And to think he progressed from Icebreaker To The Lord of the Rings just 2 years later, is amazing!!
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

The best is the double binding insertion. MtnMan has tried that a few times, almost got it once.
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

oh you can't do the double binding insert? I liked when he pulled a snowboard out of snowbank and went 60 mph through the woods.