Any ski history collectors?

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Any ski history collectors?

Post by Dr. NO »

My brother-in-law has a 70's or 80's vintage pair of Olin Mark VI skis, never mounted. He worked at Olin in Middletown and when he left the crew gave him these skis with the signature of every plant member who had anything to do with their production. If you have a quiver you like to just show or hang, these could be for you. Price? FREE. Best deal of the day, if that is your thing. If no takers they either go to the Vermont Ski and Snowboard Museum in Stowe or the recycle bin. Let me know and I can deliver at Killington or in my travels.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Canyon Quad
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Any ski history collectors?

Post by Canyon Quad »

Hi, that Olin ski would be a good addition to the little ski museum inside the entrance of Aspen East Ski Shop, if you still have it. Thanks!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Any ski history collectors?

Post by Dr. NO »

Canyon Quad wrote:Hi, that Olin ski would be a good addition to the little ski museum inside the entrance of Aspen East Ski Shop, if you still have it. Thanks!
Had convinced by BIL to donate to the VT ski museum. I then mentioned it to someone at KMS that LOVES memorabilia like this. They are now in someone's private collection.
They are the NEXT generation Marc 6, the ULTRA SL, probably 205 CM. All the markings are the special stamps from by BIL separation along with marker wishes and signatures of all the workers at OLIN back in the 80's.
Thanks for your interest.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?