Sneak Peak 2006 ATOMIC METRON M:11 PULS TI

Buying or Selling Gear, Post Information Here
RossiSkier
Bumper

Sneak Peak 2006 ATOMIC METRON M:11 PULS TI

Post by RossiSkier »

ATOMIC METRON M:11 PULS TI

The Atomic M:11 Puls Ti Alpine Ski’s groundbreaking Metron geometry seldom fails to illicit a strong response. People who see it will do a double take on the massive sidecut. Those who ski on it invariably say things like, “Wow!” and “Sweet!” The M:11’s radical design and measurements mesh with Atomic’s Beta 4 profile and Titanium Pulser system to create the improbable combination of huge float and lightning fast carving. Simply put, the M:11 can go anywhere and do anything (except underwater and space travel.) More than just all mountain, the M:11 can tackle all of all the mountains. For skiing nomads who want to ski the west one week and the east the next, or those who want a one-ski quiver, the M:11 Puls Ti is the answer to your prayers.

Atomic M:11 Puls TI Features:

Dimensions: Tip = 129 / Mid = 76 / Tail 116 for the 172cm

Size: 172cm
Turn Radius: 12 m
Top Sheet: Plastic
Core Material: Densolite, Titanium Pulser
Base Material: UHMW Graphite
Tail: Raised
Integrated Binding System: Yes
Binding Included: Yes
Recommended Binding: (Atomic required) Neox 412 "614 is also available
Recommended Use: All mountain, jumps, bumps, carving, powder, exploring the world
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

So Rossi, what's it gonna be the B5s or the M11s :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

andyzee wrote:So Rossi, what's it gonna be the B5s or the M11s :lol:
I'm sweet on the B5's, but if a deal for either comes up, I'm going to jump on it. I'm moving for next month and have to come up with $2G's for my new place, but after that it's just a matter of time. Once the cribs are setup and all the baby gear is in place I'm gonna get me a pair.

Watched One The Bus with Bode this weekend on OLN. Showed the ATOMIC factory and Bode gave his reasons for the switch from Rossignol to Atomic. Not that the Rossi's are great performing skis. It's just time for a change. If Atomic is the best ski in the world, then I must have a pair.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

RossiSkier wrote:
andyzee wrote:So Rossi, what's it gonna be the B5s or the M11s :lol:
I'm sweet on the B5's, but if a deal for either comes up, I'm going to jump on it. I'm moving for next month and have to come up with $2G's for my new place, but after that it's just a matter of time. Once the cribs are setup and all the baby gear is in place I'm gonna get me a pair.

Watched One The Bus with Bode this weekend on OLN. Showed the ATOMIC factory and Bode gave his reasons for the switch from Rossignol to Atomic. Not that the Rossi's are great performing skis. It's just time for a change. If Atomic is the best ski in the world, then I must have a pair.

Love my M11s, but the B5s are awesome. Next year

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com