SOX PITCHING SUCKS

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
RossiSkier
Bumper

SOX PITCHING SUCKS

Post by RossiSkier »

Wells sucks, Clement sucks, bullpen sucks. This aint any way to win a championship. Screw the rings. Hock 'em and get some pitchers.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Dood! We're one week in! Schilling hasn't pitched yet, and more importantly, Wade Miller is the most important piece of the the puzzle. If he comes back strong in May the Sox will be in good shape.

Don't freak out after one week...you sound like a Yankme fan.
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

Ok, ok. I'll calm down. But it's nerve wracking. Boomer has really sucked out loud. Man, I hope Miller comes in healthy. Whole season could rest on that.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

ha it is funny the way sox fans tend to overreact. I get weei on a local station and some of those talking heads are ready to jump into the charles river already. Wells will be fine. He wasnt going to win a cy young anyway. I agree with cityskier, if miller comes back healthy, that is a HUGE lift. He has had some dominant years with houston including a 15-4 year i think. patience.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

What about the Yankee piching for over 80 million more! :lol:
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

Foulke sucks.
spanky
Site Admin

Re: SOX PITCHING SUCKS

Post by spanky »

RossiSkier wrote:Wells sucks
He had a pretty good night last night against the oreos. 8 IP, 3H, 0R, 5K. Would you rather he be sent back to the Yankees? I'd love to see him in pinstripes again.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Geoff
Whipping Post

Re: SOX PITCHING SUCKS

Post by Geoff »

spanky wrote:
RossiSkier wrote:Wells sucks
He had a pretty good night last night against the oreos. 8 IP, 3H, 0R, 5K. Would you rather he be sent back to the Yankees? I'd love to see him in pinstripes again.
Wells hasn't given up a run in his last two starts. It's like they brought Bob Stanley or el Guapo (Rich Garces) back from the dead.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Aren't the sox tied for first place? What's the problem?
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage