Miss USA is that a sport?

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
yeti
Powderhound

Miss USA is that a sport?

Post by yeti »

Holey moley I was kickin it at the Inner Harbor yesterday when some Miss USA contestants showed up, about a dozen of them.

It was unreal. These women must have a hard time in life: it was simply impossible not to stare. 1) because they were so hot, but also 2) because they were so hot I was simply curious as they didn't really look like a "normal" person. (Yes that explaination flew REAL well with the wife but it was the truth!)

I guess maybe on an individual basis it would be easier to deal with, but en masse it was overwhelming.
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

Did you !SCHWANG! in front of the wife?
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

No !Schwing!, but I did "boooiiinnggg!"
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

yeti wrote:No !Schwing!, but I did "boooiiinnggg!"
Isn't boooooiiiinnnnnging in public embarassing? I mean what happens if you fall asleep on the train going to work on summer morning, have one of THOSE kinds of dreams, and wake up at your station with a teepee? What do you do?

Or you're with your young son in the hospital (he's had a asthma attack) and you're sharing the room with three other kids and three moms. All of you spend the night in the room (hopefully you didn't fart too much) and you wake up, say "good morning" to the three ladies, only to find another part of your anatomy is also saying "good morning". Embarassing........

Not that any of that actually happened to me. It's all hypothethical.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

I just announce, "Hey I pitched a tent!"
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

BigKahuna13 wrote:
Isn't boooooiiiinnnnnging in public embarassing? I mean what happens if you fall asleep on the train going to work on summer morning, have one of THOSE kinds of dreams, and wake up at your station with a teepee? What do you do?

Or you're with your young son in the hospital (he's had a asthma attack) and you're sharing the room with three other kids and three moms. All of you spend the night in the room (hopefully you didn't fart too much) and you wake up, say "good morning" to the three ladies, only to find another part of your anatomy is also saying "good morning". Embarassing........

You just hafta duct tape your schwanze to your leg...problem solved!
ImageImageImageImage
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Stormchaser wrote:
BigKahuna13 wrote:

You just hafta duct tape your schwanze to your leg...problem solved!
Stormy - you're just too funny - I'm so glad to see your attitude so full of such open and funny thoughts :wink: . . . especially after such a difficult couple of months!!!!
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

Duct tape? Can't contain me. Maybe some pipe hanger strap, possibly. But definately not duct tape.